Blackhawks at Sabres in march

6x Stanley Cup Champions

Moderator: wab

Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

This is my best chance to see the Hawks play this year. My wife has suggested that I buy "good tickets" and have that be my Christmas Present this year. I've only ever been up in the nose bleeds for the 3 pro hockey games that I've been to live. Is it worth it to buy tickets in the 3rd row in the sections behind the players bench or do people stand the whole time and make it hard to see?

I have several options open as the game is far enough out and the Sabres suck. Prices are somewhat reasonable right now also.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
UOK
Site Admin

Only ever been to one game and was a few sections up. I don't really think there's a bad seat in the UC, but I don't think there's going to be a ton of standing for a Blackhawks/Sabres game.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

I have been to the UC 4x the past 4 yrs and at Scottrade in St Louis a couple of times as well. I like sitting up higher because I can see things develop better. Sitting low and looking thru the glass is a pain for me and you may not be able to see in the corners. I also prefer the ends. Just my 2 cents.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Whelp, leaving now to meet my friends for a pre game meal. I'll probably be the only red shirt in the crowd.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!