Site Announcements
Congratulations to
RING4CHI
RING4CHI
MattForte22
MattForte22

View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next
Search for:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:09 pm 
Player of the Month

Reputation point: 4
The Ravens and Flacco are on the descent, but the Bears have more holes than talent. Trubisky will have another week of practice with the one. On the other hand the Ravens will have more just preseason tape on Trubisky. I hope Loggains realizes he has a bruiser at tailback an gives Howard more carries. I also hope Loggains adds a few plays to Trubisky's repertoire. Maybe roll left too? Can Floyd get a sack when he is not chasing a statue? Will the D ever get an INT? I think this is a winnable game, but until they do win another I can't predict a win here.

Ravens 24
Bears 14

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 pm 
Player of the Month

Reputation point: -1
We have more holes, but where we do have talent, is superior to the competition. We have an above average secondary, and they’re receivers are meh. Which will help our talented pass rushers against a not very good o-line.

I think the Vikes have a better front seven than Baltimore, and Howard had a good game against them. They have the secondary advantage, but Biscuit still puts up 2 TDs.

Bears 24
Ravens 17

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:33 pm 
Player of the Month

Reputation point: -1
I’m seeing now that Raven’s CB Jimmy Smith probably won’t play, and they’ll be starting a rookie guard.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:08 am 
Crafty Veteran

Reputation point: 20
I'm hopeful that Longains is not way over his head and he can get this offense moving towards the right direction. Some of our guys are talented but all of them just got over playing with an uninspiring miserable quarterback. Hell even the coaches must have been getting glassy-eyed. Try to put yourself in their place...

So I think we'll gradually see penalties go down, timing and execution improve, some of the wideouts will step up. Dabisky will elevate their performance. They'll gain confidence as the season drags along.

This week the Ravens offensive line will play like shit and our defense will hang on by their fingernails.

Bears win 20 - 16

Last edited by pus on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:32 am 
Assistant Coach

Reputation point: 6
I think Trubisky sees some natural progression in his game from week to week. The Ravens have a tough secondary but are pretty vulnerable to the run. I expect a lot of Jordan Howard and Tarik Cohen, much like how we game planned against the Steelers. The difference this time around Trubisky will be able to take advantage in the play action pass game. I see the Bears pulling off an upset in a close game. Biscuit runs for one and throws for one - and dare I say it - Connor Barf to kick the GW FG with seconds left on the clock:

Bears 20
Ravens 17

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:15 am 
Rookie

Reputation point: 0
I think Howard and Trubisky break out in this game.

28-17 Bears

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:06 am 
Pro Bowler

Reputation point: 7
Tough to see the Bears pulling out a road win after what we saw on Monday night. Penalties and lack of talent, injuries will prove too much to overcome again.

Ravens - 24
Bears - 20

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:31 pm 
Player of the Month

Reputation point: 5
Bears offense hasn't managed 20 pts in 4 quarters yet. Only chance of a W is for Mitch to get some reliability from his WRs after the roster moves, or for the D to generate some takeaways and restrict the Ravens to less than 20 pts. Cannot see either happening yet.

Bears 17
Ravens 27

Fox: "This won't happen again"!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:09 pm 
Rookie

Reputation point: 0
This is going to be a great week for the defense. I'm betting that we finally get to see the defense create multiple turnovers in a game. Offense will be meh, but this is a great game to pull out some new tricks.

Bears 17
Ravens 3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:33 pm 
Mod

Reputation point: 136
YOGABBA wrote:
This is going to be a great week for the defense. I'm betting that we finally get to see the defense create multiple turnovers in a game. Offense will be meh, but this is a great game to pull out some new tricks.

Bears 17
Ravens 3

And.......you are making our point.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27  Next