View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next
Search for:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:38 pm 
Player of the Month

Reputation point: 3
Still looking forward to watching Trubisky. So, unlike other lost seasons in recent years. I'll still have reason to look forward to these December games.

However... outside of Burfict being out, and maybe the Bengals coming out completely flat, following choking their season away Monday Night. I don't see a reason to pick us to win.

I think our run game gets on track in a good matchup, but they've been stingy vs the pass all year.

Bengals 23
Bears 17

13-17 points seems to be the norm for us the past two seasons. So... why would it change now?

Just going to spend the next four weeks hoping Trubisky turns a corner, and puts together a full game.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 pm 
Journeyman

Reputation point: 0
Hopefully we are not dumb enough to win this game. We might be, but I hope not.

I just want to see Biscuit work on his development and if Shaheen gets 5 catches (I know, I know) I'll consider that a moral victory.

I've been waiting for the "oh well we're eliminated from the playoffs f*** it game". We might get that against the Bengals on the road. Then again we might not. The defense is filled with pros.

Bengals 20
Bears 14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:43 pm 
Player of the Month

The Marshall Plan wrote:

I just want to see Biscuit work on his development and if Shaheen gets 5 catches (I know, I know) I'll consider that a moral victory.

I've been waiting for the "oh well we're eliminated from the playoffs f*** it game". We might get that against the Bengals on the road. Then again we might not. The defense is filled with pros.

Bengals 20
Bears 14

If a win comes as a result of Trubisky playing a great game, vs a tough defense. That is a far bigger positive than the 2 slots in the draft that it will cost us.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:09 am 
Player of the Month

Reputation point: -1
http://www.bengals.com/team/injuryreport.html
Cincy's pretty much entire secondary is hurt. John Ross also just went to IR. This could be yet another close game. Im certainly not praying for a win, its very possible.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:05 am 
Crafty Veteran

Reputation point: 29
Good luck, Mitchell...

phpBB [video]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:01 am 
Player of the Month

alexwilkins wrote:
http://www.bengals.com/team/injuryreport.html
Cincy's pretty much entire secondary is hurt. John Ross also just went to IR. This could be yet another close game. Im certainly not praying for a win, its very possible.

And Burfict. I guess you're right, that's a banged up D.

I'm fine with that. Hopefully it means that Trubisky makes some plays this week.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:38 am 
Journeyman

Reputation point: 0
Richie wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:

Bengals 20
Bears 14

If a win comes as a result of Trubisky playing a great game, vs a tough defense. That is a far bigger positive than the 2 slots in the draft that it will cost us.

One loss is the reason why we have Kyle Fuller instead of Aaron Donald. I'd be fine if we didn't win another game this year and instead focused on development.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:17 am 
Journeyman

Reputation point: 5
Richie wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:

Bengals 20
Bears 14

Without a doubt!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:47 am 
Hall of Famer

Reputation point: 108
The Marshall Plan wrote:
Richie wrote:
The Marshall Plan wrote:

Bengals 20
Bears 14

One loss is the reason why we have Kyle Fuller instead of Aaron Donald. I'd be fine if we didn't win another game this year and instead focused on development.

not necessarily a great argument ... what makes you think the Bears still wouldn't have taken Fuller?

BLOG : Emissions from the Bears Nebula

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 am 
Mod

Reputation point: 137
Emery had loved Fuller for an awful long time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16  Next