ESPN: "Realistic Chance" of Tony Romo becoming a Bear

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Funkster
MVP

With Wagner signing with the pussycats and reports of Glennon's deal all but done, I think Romo is a now long shot...DAMN!

But maybe that's why Glennon's signing isn't official yet? So you're telling me there's a chance :D
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
marlin
Practice Squad

Didn't read this whole thread, but it's worth mentioning that if Romo were to sign with the Bears and end up continuing to play at the same level as in recent years (and his whole career, for that matter), he'd instantly be the best QB in Bears history...and not by a close margin. If we still had Brandon Marshall on the team we'd have the best QB in Bears history throwing to the best WR in Bears history. Of course the injury and age issues are the concern.
Pagan
MVP

Tony Romo - Probowl Oline = Jay Cutler
(With Broken Bones History)

☆Imagine a moment Romo's #'s with an average-Shitty Line☆

Also:
IF Romo doesn't chose to retire from the NFL before the season starts, he'll most likely be retiring During this upcoming season.
Funkster
MVP

Pagan wrote:Tony Romo - Probowl Oline = Jay Cutler
(With Broken Bones History)

☆Imagine a moment Romo's #'s with an average-Shitty Line☆

Also:
IF Romo doesn't chose to retire from the NFL before the season starts, he'll most likely be retiring During this upcoming season.
That's all hypothetical.

Would you like to put your money where your mouth is?

I'll bet you $100 Romo will
-Finish the 2017 season
-Throws for 20 plus TD's
-Has less that 15 INT's
-Has 3,000 plus yards.
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Sig bet? I'll take it as long as you change season with 14+ games.

I generally think he will beat those numbers but ints and games played improve my odda