Bears over/under.... 5 wins

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Hematite
Player of the Month

Boris13c wrote:
RustyTrubisky wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:Pace gets the benefit of hiring at least one more coach. Word is that ownership absolutely loves him.
Plus I think George finally has realized you need stability from the top-on-down. You can't be flipping GMs every few years unless you want to be Cleveland.

Pace is building something, we can all see that. Final piece, IMO, will be the next head coach who will be tied to Mitch Trubisky. (Pete Carmichael, Jr.... you heard it here first).
so you think that george realizes they need stability, so they're planning on replacing the coaching staff.

you guys are crazy.

twisted, circular or reverse logic is the order of the off season
I agree. My feeling is Fox has the same confidence of fulfilling his contract as Pace does. They seem really high on Loggains as OC and also to groom Trubisky. Fox has 2 years left on his contract I believe and I don't see any coaches leaving unless it's from promotions.
SC Bear
Journeyman

For what it is worth, yesterday ESPN Insider predicted the Bears would finish 3rd in the NFC North (a head of Minnesota) with a record of 7-9(6.8 mean wins). Since I pay for this shit it must be so.