When Does Trubisky Play?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

staleystarch
Assistant Coach

Today All I know is the last time I bought a Jersey or T-Shirt with a players name on it it was Walter Payton. He was still playing at the time. But today, I bought myself a number 10 Trubisky T-shirt. Heck I may may even get the jersey before pre-season.

With that I will discontinue this brief highjaking of this thread.
"We don’t know exactly what we’re doing” -- John Fox
Adipost
MVP

You guys are all selling Trubisky short, assuming he will crumble psychologically at the first sign of pressure. Trubisky is more NFL ready than Carson Wentz was coming out last season. Playoffs will be expected in 2018. The Bears are not gonna go into such a season with a QB that has never started a game in the NFL. Trubisky needs to play. I'm thinking maybe right after the bye week at the latest.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Trubisky is the kind of guy who will only get better the more time he spends with the playbook. Going through 2 training camps will get him to where he needs to be.

But with all the money we have tied into Glennon, we need to give him a chance if only to get a decent value for him when we trade him.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Adipost wrote:You guys are all selling Trubisky short, assuming he will crumble psychologically at the first sign of pressure.
???

I don't recall reading anyone saying that

I think the consensus is we want Glennon to actually do well and Trubisky to sit and learn in 2017 and then take over in 2018, not that Trubisky is in some way defective preventing him from playing
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin