I think we'll win 8 this year, even with the tough schedule

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

wab
Mod

I didn't see much dropoff with Meredith when AJ was out...since AJ was out most of the year for various reasons, and barely got a look when Hoyer played.

If Kevin White can at at least cause teams to respect whatever speed he has left, then I think Meredith will be fine. He's an excellent route runner, and has terrific hands. And has just enough sneaky speed.
G08
Hall of Famer

Meredith has some talent, I just hope he can get stronger and really work on his concentration. He had too many drops for my liking last season.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
wab
Mod

G08 wrote:Meredith has some talent, I just hope he can get stronger and really work on his concentration. He had too many drops for my liking last season.
Well, in fairness he'd only been playing WR for about 8 months. I'm partial to the kid because I watched him destroy opponents at ISU and he was a stand up kid in the community.
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
G08 wrote:Meredith has some talent, I just hope he can get stronger and really work on his concentration. He had too many drops for my liking last season.
Well, in fairness he'd only been playing WR for about 8 months. I'm partial to the kid because I watched him destroy opponents at ISU and he was a stand up kid in the community.
Hey that's fair... I recall him making some damned impressive receptions on Cutty's game winning drive against KC two years ago.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
staleystarch
Assistant Coach

wab wrote:I didn't see much dropoff with Meredith when AJ was out...since AJ was out most of the year for various reasons, and barely got a look when Hoyer played.
AJ only missed 4 games do the PED suspension.
"We don’t know exactly what we’re doing” -- John Fox
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

staleystarch wrote:
wab wrote:I didn't see much dropoff with Meredith when AJ was out...since AJ was out most of the year for various reasons, and barely got a look when Hoyer played.
AJ only missed 4 games do the PED suspension.
He was limited in numerous other games due to soft tissue injuries, as was normal for him.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

The only way we win with this tough schedule, is if we make teams one dimensional by stopping the run and our pass rushers stay healthy and productive. I assume that our offense will put up 350 yards and 20+ points each week. But if Fangio's defense finally "gels" then this team can be successful.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!