8%
David Terrell
No votes
Other
6%

Total votes: 36
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran

Cade McNown - hands down. Complete douche on and off the field. His attitude wasn't worth how shitty of a QB he was. Someone with his arrogance should be able to back it up like an Aaron Rodgers - he was a talent-less prick that rubbed everyone the wrong way.
Last edited by DaSuperfan on Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Never Die Easy
Bad Flanders
MVP

Close between Cade or Cedric, but I have to give it to Ced, he was just the whole package of dipshittedness coupled with him being a forced high pick (the Bears had a decent RB in Jones already) who all the draftnik gurus on tv said was great.

Glennon is easy right now but history will see him as little more/less than the whole list of "smartish" but unathletic QB's they've had who seem to end up just shy of mediocre at best, like Krenzel or Matthews. Easy to hate when they are on the field cause they suck, and mostly they aren't even smart but you call them that because they suck athletically, but he's not a douche so he can't rate with any of those first round flops.

honorable mention to David Terrell too! lol
dplank
Hall of Famer

I went with Jay Ratliff. I actually had high hopes for the guy and IIRC we REALLY needed him to be a player for us that year. But, he's a human turd. I can live with guys who try but just suck, but guys with all that talent who just waste it kill me.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Otis Day wrote:From that list, really easy, fucking Cade McClown. Hated the pick, hated the dude, hated everything about his worthless ass. Getting all pissed off thinking about smug, worthless, POS.
Back in that day, I was begging for the Bears to trade down and take McNown. I loved that he puked in the huddle and kept playing. I loved when they picked him. :sick:
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

DaSuperfan wrote:Cade McNown - hands down. Complete douche on and off the field. His attitude didn't match how shitty of a QB he was. Someone with his arrogance should be able to back it up like an Aaron Rodgers - he was a talent-less prick that rubbed everyone the wrong way.
There have been a bunch of worse QBs than him--not that he was good. But as you said, he was such an arrogant [insert 4 letter word here] that nobody could stand him.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote:
karhu wrote:Jesus. How about a new poll?

How Old Are You?

23+
Well gimme some fucking names then, dude.

Or start your own topic if you're so goddamn clever.
How about most hated poster?
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Mikefive wrote:
Otis Day wrote:From that list, really easy, fucking Cade McClown. Hated the pick, hated the dude, hated everything about his worthless ass. Getting all pissed off thinking about smug, worthless, POS.
Back in that day, I was begging for the Bears to trade down and take McNown. I loved that he puked in the huddle and kept playing. I loved when they picked him. :sick:

I have this irrational thing about hating everything California. He was UCLA dude so he fit in my hate really well.

Speaking bad QBs for Bears, Bob Avellini.
BR0D1E86
MVP

Todd Sauerbrun always rubbed me the wrong way. Not sure it ever rose to hate, but I sure didn't like him.

I'll double down on McNown. He was an ass. Bryan Cox was annoying. All the mouth with none of the skill by the time he got here. No shortage of hated players over the years here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FaithInCutler
MVP

I really wanted to pick Bennett but I think that just recency bias.. Benson will forever hurt.

We could have had Aaron freaking Rodgers...
"dooooonnn'tt ccaaaaaaarrrreeeeeee" - Jay Cutler
Umbali
MVP

I picked Benson , however....I still see Conte blowing coverage against the puckers :( and i get enraged
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
Wounded Bear
MVP

RustyTrubisky wrote:
UOK wrote:

How Old Are You?

23+

How about most hated poster?
What?! I've had that locked up for months now. You can go straight to hell....

The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Middleguard
MVP

McNown, followed by Terrell, followed by Benson.

The Benson pick was a bad choice by the team. The holdout was a bad choice by the player. But after Benson finally signed and reported, the hazing, led by Urlacher, ruined everything.
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

This is kind of mixed up

If we're talking disliked only for personal behavior, then having Glennon on the list is ridiculous.
If we're talking disliked for any reason - behavior, injuries, overdrafted, poor play - then there's a lot more strong contenders being overlooked.
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
Deep Dish Ditka
Rookie

Really Benson? It would have to be Cutler. He sucked for 8 years? or was it 9? There was countless arguments about this, which became annoying. Most apologists said we didn't like him because his pouty face, no it was because he was a horrible QB. Wasn't good at reading defenses, didn't go through progressions well, held on to the ball to long, had horrible throwing mechanics and did not protect the football. The list goes on and on and on... and people who apologize for him want to hang their hat on him holding franchise records...("Best QB we've ever had!") but the league is a QB league now so doesn't really mean shit when compared to earlier years... :flick:
Last edited by Deep Dish Ditka on Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." - Da Coach
ramentaschen
Assistant Coach

Webb followed by Benson.

I'm warming up to disliking White though its probably not his fault. Its just so disappointing.
staleystarch
Assistant Coach

Missing Roy Williams
"We don’t know exactly what we’re doing” -- John Fox
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

On this current team Bellamy and Unrien. Both actually seen like good dudes, but I don't want them to play important snaps. Somehow they keep playing important snaps.
o-pus #40 in B major
Head Coach

McNown - spoiled rotten snotnose product of affluent elementary/high school/college elite athletic culture.

Benson - my first impression of him was a puker - when Bears drafted him his immediate live reaction on TV was to break down in tears - I was embarrassed to be a fan for crying out loud
Last edited by o-pus #40 in B major on Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is a GM named Poles
Who has a clear set of goals
He’s rebuilt his team
So Bears’ fans can dream
Of winning some more Super Bowls

- HRS
BlueAndOrangeDog
Practice Squad

Sam Hurd.
Middleguard
MVP

I really liked Ratliff. I realize he was wacko (but that doesn't subtract a lot of points for me). I will always consider it a failure of the Pace regime that they were unable to handle him. It would have been tough, sure. But what are they paid for? Creating a lockerroom that can sing Kum ba yah in four part harmony? I'd rather have one of Billy Martin's Yankee lockerrooms where he gave knives to anyone who didn't already have one, but they won games.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

Middleguard wrote:I really liked Ratliff. I realize he was wacko (but that doesn't subtract a lot of points for me). I will always consider it a failure of the Pace regime that they were unable to handle him. It would have been tough, sure. But what are they paid for? Creating a lockerroom that can sing Kum ba yah in four part harmony? I'd rather have one of Billy Martin's Yankee lockerrooms where he gave knives to anyone who didn't already have one, but they won games.
MoFugger
Head Coach

I hated j'Marcus Webb. But it wasn't what the kid didn't try, he just wasn't good.
Martellus Bennett is a dick head but we knew that when we got him.
Brandon Marshall was a fraud from the beginning. And I mean, I can go back to 1973 when I started watching the Bears, he is the only player I have hated. He is the only guy that I hope Karma catches up to. Seriously, fuck Brandon Marshall!

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
o-pus #40 in B major
Head Coach

:rofl:
There is a GM named Poles
Who has a clear set of goals
He’s rebuilt his team
So Bears’ fans can dream
Of winning some more Super Bowls

- HRS
BR0D1E86
MVP

Oh yeah. And I seriously dislike Marcellus Bennett. I mean a lot:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karhu
Head Coach

UOK wrote:

How Old Are You?

23+

Touchy, touchy. Glennon was leading the thing at the time, which I find insane.

Maybe I should've explicitly called that out. I could've been clearer. But damn, I didn't call the OP out, either.
So much road and so few places, so much friendliness and so little intimacy, so much flavour and so little taste.

Friendship is better than fighting, but fighting is more useful.
karhu
Head Coach

RustyTrubisky wrote:How about most hated poster?
Now you're just making Wounded Bear jealous.
So much road and so few places, so much friendliness and so little intimacy, so much flavour and so little taste.

Friendship is better than fighting, but fighting is more useful.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

To be fair I did find it hilarious that Glennon got so many votes as well.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote:

How Old Are You?

23+

seriously ... we have a shit season unfolding in front of us so attempts to sidetrack or start a discussion are to be encouraged

you don't wanna play, that's fine ... doesn't mean you have to be a dick about it :flick:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

karhu WTF is your deal? don't like don't fucking comment.
agreed ... on both counts
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
wab
Mod

Can I vote for Glennon again?