Update: Nick Kwiatkoski may only miss a few weeks

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Wounded Bear
MVP

What a shame. I'm really going to miss watching Christian Jones not making plays.
The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Rakshir
Pro Bowler

Has Nick Kwiatkoski shown any flashes of being anything more then just another guy ? I've not seen any big impact plays in his limited playing time last year and this year that would indicate he more then just average.
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

Rakshir, what you may not understand.... Average is a plus for this team, so if Kwiatkoski is average I'm all about it.
alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

http://www.chicagobears.com/team/injury-report.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Back at practice. Limited participation.
YOGABBA
Rookie

Such a good sign to see that he is out there on the practice field. With Trevathon being back, that is certainly going to be a help, but to get him back in the lineup is only going to make things better. Such a great draft pick by Pace.
bearsfaninaz
Head Coach

YOGABBA wrote:Such a good sign to see that he is out there on the practice field. With Trevathon being back, that is certainly going to be a help, but to get him back in the lineup is only going to make things better. Such a great draft pick by Pace.
He was a 4th round draft pick with no injury history until he became a bear. Like a lot of people lately. Let that sink in for a bit and ask yourself how come so many of these guys all of a sudden are injury prone when coming to the bears? My answer has been the training staff.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran

He's shown a lot of growth from year 1 to year 2. I think if he's healthy he'll make an impact.
Never Die Easy