Injuries have made this team so un-fun.

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Otis Day wrote:it was "un-fun" prior to the injuries and is just more "un-fun" now. This team is so depleted of talent that you just cannot expect much. WRs suck to high heaven, are there any LBs left that are healthy?

Howard still looks good. I am about sick of Cohen and his chicken with its head cut off approach. Fucker run north and quit thinking you are Barry Sanders.

Glad hockey is back on, good distraction from the Bears.
Hawks look GOOD. Saad and Sharpie jumped in where they left off. You good young talent too. Could be a really fun year.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

docc wrote:Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone

The Faux way..game plan..
Mmmmm...Floyd.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Vick Ashley wrote:
Boris13c wrote:
Vick Ashley wrote:How exactly do those stats say "servicable" when they are literally top 2 in the entire NFL over the last four years? Not sure if you are being serious here.
Leno is a top 2 LT in the NFL?

:rofl:

please watch more games ... and watch Leno ... no, he doesn't completely suck, but there is no way in hell he is an upper tier LT

Please re-read my post and tell me how I am wrong about his statistics as it pertains to sacks and penalties did not put him second only to Joe Thomas in the NFL over the last four years, and Thomas is 1st. Statistically speaking which was the only thing I was posting about, I do not see what is so "rofl" about the statement and believe it was factually correct going into last night's game.
Please provide the proof source that says that Leno is the #2 LT in the NFL today.
wab
Mod

Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
Vick Ashley wrote:
Boris13c wrote:
Vick Ashley wrote:How exactly do those stats say "servicable" when they are literally top 2 in the entire NFL over the last four years? Not sure if you are being serious here.

please watch more games ... and watch Leno ... no, he doesn't completely suck, but there is no way in hell he is an upper tier LT

Please re-read my post and tell me how I am wrong about his statistics as it pertains to sacks and penalties did not put him second only to Joe Thomas in the NFL over the last four years, and Thomas is 1st. Statistically speaking which was the only thing I was posting about, I do not see what is so "rofl" about the statement and believe it was factually correct going into last night's game.
Please provide the proof source that says that Leno is the #2 LT in the NFL today.
He can't, he's now in the Village of the Banned.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
Vick Ashley wrote:
Boris13c wrote:

He can't, he's now in the Village of the Banned.
Oh...just as well.
botfly10
Player of the Month

Agree injuries have made this another blah year. It was weird to be excited for the last game just to fell depressed again. Blah.
malk
Head Coach

It's definitely harsh but with Trevathan on the field we beat the Vikings and he's coming back. Trubisky's development is reason enough to watch the offence and I still think this defence is close to being very good.

Fielding a team with an entire position group out is disheartening but I'm really bloody hoping that doesn't happen too often.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)