Soldier Field Tickets Question

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

PC Load Letter
Practice Squad

Planning to visit Chicago and attend the Bears/Pack game on Nov 12.

A friend of a friend has the following tickets for sale and said $840 for the pair or best offer.
United Club Seats/Under Roof
Sec 204 Row 13
Seats 6,7

Does anyone have any idea on the face value of these seats? I looked up the view and it's decent enough. I also don't know what all the Club access gives me? Am I better off looking for cheaper tickets? If so, what are sections/prices I should be looking for. Just looking for second opinion before I ask him for more info and give him an offer for the tickets. It'd be my first game at Soldier Field.

My hotel will be walking distance to the stadium so I not need to worry about parking.

Appreciate any help.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

DAmn $840 for 2 tickets!! Club or not, that shiznit is out of my price range. I have sat in the 200 level under the roof/upper deck and they were not bad. I have sat in the endzone about half way up and that was ok.

I would check seatgeek for comparison. I got some tix earlier that were pretty cheap. Now that Biscuit is playing the price may go up.

I would check around first.
UOK
Site Admin

Check StubHub.com to compare prices for nearby seats.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote:Check StubHub.com to compare prices for nearby seats.
That's what I'd do.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Wounded Bear
MVP

$840? Do you get a hand job with that? French fries?

Fuck.
The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Deep Dish Ditka
Rookie

https://seatgeek.com/packers-at-bears-t ... fl/3851138" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Your friend is trying to rip someone off...
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." - Da Coach
PC Load Letter
Practice Squad

Yeah - it include all the club access (don't need, don't want), parking pass (don't need) etc.
Thanks for all of the info fellas, much appreciated.
Richie
MVP

PC Load Letter wrote:Yeah - it include all the club access (don't need, don't want), parking pass (don't need) etc.
Thanks for all of the info fellas, much appreciated.
Well, those seats are connected to the club... You literally have to have access, in order to get to those seats. Yeah, I'd just find other seats if you don't want any of that stuff though. 420 per ticket is crazy. I know Bears/Pack ticket prices get crazy, but that's nearly what I paid for Bears/Pack NFC Title game.