Mitchell “Aaron Rodgers” Trubisky

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

o-pus #40 in B major
Head Coach

The title of this topic is plainly inflammatory on a site for Bear fans.

I think its disrespectful to put that fucking shitbag Aaron Rodgers name in quotation marks so it looks like Dabiscuits new nickname or middle name or some such bullshit. It pissed me off before I even looked at the post. I mean it instantly made me want to tell the author to stick it up his ass.

Like saying George "vince Lombardi" Halas or Mike "Forest Gregg" Ditka

I would have flew off the handle too.
There is a GM named Poles
Who has a clear set of goals
He’s rebuilt his team
So Bears’ fans can dream
Of winning some more Super Bowls

- HRS
Adipost
MVP

pus wrote:This is a site for Bear fans and I think its kind of disrespectful to put that fucking shitbag Aaron Rodgers name in quotation marks so it looks like Dabiscuits new nickname or middle name or some such bullshit. It pissed me off before I even looked at the post. I mean it instantly made me want to tell the author to stick it up his ass.

Like saying George "vince Lombardi" Halas
:angry:

The title of the post makes Adi's Bear fan persona look a like a facade. UOK flew off the handle and I likely would have too..
o-pus #40 in B major
Head Coach

8-)
Nice work, Adi - love that cheesy smile. Where's the commentary?
There is a GM named Poles
Who has a clear set of goals
He’s rebuilt his team
So Bears’ fans can dream
Of winning some more Super Bowls

- HRS
UOK
Site Admin

pus wrote:The title of this topic is plainly inflammatory on a site for Bear fans.

I think its disrespectful to put that fucking shitbag Aaron Rodgers name in quotation marks so it looks like Dabiscuits new nickname or middle name or some such bullshit. It pissed me off before I even looked at the post. I mean it instantly made me want to tell the author to stick it up his ass.

Like saying George "vince Lombardi" Halas or Mike "Forest Gregg" Ditka

I would have flew off the handle too.
Joke

Head
Deep Dish Ditka
Rookie

UOK is saying he stole from other people to make this post?

Also, "Joke" and "Head." WTF?
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." - Da Coach
wab
Mod

Deep Dish Ditka wrote:UOK is saying he stole from other people to make this post?

Also, "Joke" and "Head." WTF?
Read the first letter of every sentence for the super secret message.
Deep Dish Ditka
Rookie

Ahhhh... okay.. clever.. verrrryyy.. clever.
"If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." - Da Coach
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

I need to go back into the woods and hide as it took 4 pages to figure this out.
KOP_Snake
Head Coach

I may not have figured out UOK's little puzzle without the spoiler clues, but I WAS definitely certain that he was fucking with us.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

I hate the Packers as much as any of you, maybe more

that said, anyone who doesn't recognize Aaron Rogers as a great QB is kind of missing the point ... his only flaw I can see is the team he plays for

as for Trubisky and comparisons, the guy whose career path I want him to follow is Carson Wentz ... Wentz won the Eagles job as a rookie, and had some growing pains ... but he obviously had the ability ... just needed the experience of playing in the NFL and perhaps an acceleration on the importance of film study ... and now here he is in just his second year, and he is a legitimate quality NFL QB
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Adipost
MVP

Boris13c wrote:I hate the Packers as much as any of you, maybe more

that said, anyone who doesn't recognize Aaron Rogers as a great QB is kind of missing the point ... his only flaw I can see is the team he plays for

as for Trubisky and comparisons, the guy whose career path I want him to follow is Carson Wentz ... Wentz won the Eagles job as a rookie, and had some growing pains ... but he obviously had the ability ... just needed the experience of playing in the NFL and perhaps an acceleration on the importance of film study ... and now here he is in just his second year, and he is a legitimate quality NFL QB
This is looking much more like a Goff/Fisher situation.
G08
Hall of Famer

Ryan Wood‏Verified account @ByRyanWood 1h1 hour ago
More
Josh Sitton with funny anecdote on Mitch Trubisky: "We started to break the huddle early, and he said, ‘Get the f--- back in the huddle, and don’t break it until I break it.’ He kind of cussed at all of us linemen, and I was like, ‘Hell, yeah. I respect the s--- out of that.’
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS
staleystarch
Assistant Coach

Adipost wrote:
Boris13c wrote:I hate the Packers as much as any of you, maybe more

This is looking much more like a Goff/Fisher situation.
Fox is now definitely the league’s Jeff Fisher.
"We don’t know exactly what we’re doing” -- John Fox
Adipost
MVP

G08 wrote:
Ryan Wood‏Verified account @ByRyanWood 1h1 hour ago
More
Josh Sitton with funny anecdote on Mitch Trubisky: "We started to break the huddle early, and he said, ‘Get the f--- back in the huddle, and don’t break it until I break it.’ He kind of cussed at all of us linemen, and I was like, ‘Hell, yeah. I respect the s--- out of that.’
This is beautiful!