Get the f*** back in the huddle

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

jamus34
Journeyman

Richie wrote:I mean, I like the kid too guys... but jeez. lol

Some people here would give Trubisky a round of applause for wiping his ass correctly if they could.

"You see that? He got all of the feces out of his asshole! It's a clean asshole! When you're an NFL quarterback, ya gotta have a clean ass! All the greats had a clean ass! Marino, Montana, Tarkenton, Brady, Manning... all of them. CLEAN ASSES. Not a swampy ass in the bunch. This kid's on the right track! Love it!"
I LOL'ed at that mainly because there are people I work with that will do that shit.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

mmmc_35 wrote:It's good he showed command presence. For a rookie to tell vets like Long, or Sitton, "I am in charge" shows some balls.
well, it is sort of his job to be in charge, so I don't see the big deal here ... if it motivates his O-Line to play better, that's cool but the reality is they should be properly motivated in the first place without someone yelling shit at them
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Well, Biscuits confirmed that he indeed say that to Pro-Bowl G Josh Sitton. I love it too. I want to see my QB take control of the offense and set the tone.

Biscuits Confirms