View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Search for:
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:56 pm 
Offline
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:13 pm
Posts: 46
Reputation point: 9
phpBB [video]


Tru looks good in this vid. Sorry don't have the 14 incompletions here. Looking for those and will post when I find it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:20 pm 
Offline
Head Coach
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 am
Posts: 3557
Location: Maine!
Reputation point: 74
god damn grasu was on skates the entire game. trubs rarely could completely step into his throws because the pocket was always collapsing in front of him. grasu probably should have been called for holding on the wide open throw to inman. (1:00).

i would actually love to see all his misses now, and see how the collapsing pocket is hurting his mechanics.

also, i'm smitten with inman. it stood out in his chargers highlights and we saw it today: dude's a natural hands catcher.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 pm 
Offline
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:13 pm
Posts: 46
Reputation point: 9
RustyTrubisky wrote:
god damn grasu was on skates the entire game. trubs rarely could completely step into his throws because the pocket was always collapsing in front of him. grasu probably should have been called for holding on the wide open throw to inman. (1:00).

i would actually love to see all his misses now, and see how the collapsing pocket is hurting his mechanics.

also, i'm smitten with inman. it stood out in his chargers highlights and we saw it today: dude's a natural hands catcher.


Totally agree about Inman, my dude. Hope Tru can develop with guys like him and more around him, gotta get accurate and hit guys like that on the move. Tru made him the leader in receptions in just one game.


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 pm 
Offline
Hall of Famer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:34 pm
Posts: 11905
Location: World Championsville
Reputation point: 108
RustyTrubisky wrote:
god damn grasu was on skates the entire game. trubs rarely could completely step into his throws because the pocket was always collapsing in front of him. grasu probably should have been called for holding on the wide open throw to inman. (1:00).

i would actually love to see all his misses now, and see how the collapsing pocket is hurting his mechanics.

also, i'm smitten with inman. it stood out in his chargers highlights and we saw it today: dude's a natural hands catcher.


Except for that huge 4th quarter drop that hit him in the mitts :angry:

I've tried sticking up for Grasu but fuck it, that dude can't anchor for shit.

_________________
Image

When the defense allowed 20 pts or fewer the Cutler-led Bears were 36-7

In that Flipmode


Clarence wrote:
Ps G08 is a moran [ :thumbsup: ]


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:00 pm 
Offline
Head Coach
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:19 am
Posts: 3557
Location: Maine!
Reputation point: 74
G08 wrote:

Except for that huge 4th quarter drop that hit him in the mitts :angry:


i'm giving him a pass. it was a full game in the cold rain, and he's been in jacksonville/san diego since he entered the league. I saw too much that i liked to let that dampen my spirits. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 pm 
Offline
Pro Bowler

Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:40 pm
Posts: 404
Reputation point: 5
This guy can make all the throws. So far in his short career I have seen him throw strikes on every single route on the tree. Slants, Digs, Fly, Corner, flag, and most importantly short and deep outs. All the worrying about this guy is silly, next season the game will slow down for him. He obviously has the talent. It's just a matter of time before he really gets going (next year).


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 pm 
Offline
Rookie
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:43 am
Posts: 19
Reputation point: 1
Inman is a pro receiver. Can't tell much more about him until we get more weapons around and a better line in front of Trubisky.

But the people who think Trubisky is a bust are seriously fucking stupid - like "make people with lobotomies look like members of Mensa" stupid.

Much of what's wrong with Mitch all comes down to coaching. Mechanics breaking down, drilling into the kid to take a sack, etc.

Fox is fired at the end of the season, and so long as they get a real coach for Mitch, he's going to grow by leaps and bounds. That accuracy will become more consistent, and the playbook will be open.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 pm 
Offline
Assistant Coach
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:44 pm
Posts: 527
Reputation point: 6
Not sure who thinks Trubisky is a bust. But let them think that way. Can't truly judge any QB's in their rookie seasons either way. Trubisky has displayed the talent as to why he was taken with the 2nd overall pick. He's also shown us why people were skeptical because of his lack of experience in college. I think with time and the right coaching staff and some weapons to help him on the outside, he can be one of the elite QB's in the game.

_________________
Never Die Easy


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 pm 
Offline
Practice Squad
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:13 pm
Posts: 46
Reputation point: 9
Teddy KGB wrote:
Inman is a pro receiver. Can't tell much more about him until we get more weapons around and a better line in front of Trubisky.

But the people who think Trubisky is a bust are seriously fucking stupid - like "make people with lobotomies look like members of Mensa" stupid.

Much of what's wrong with Mitch all comes down to coaching. Mechanics breaking down, drilling into the kid to take a sack, etc.

Fox is fired at the end of the season, and so long as they get a real coach for Mitch, he's going to grow by leaps and bounds. That accuracy will become more consistent, and the playbook will be open.


Are you the same Teddy Kgb that posts on chicitysports or is this some sort of joke account?


Top
 Profile  
 
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 pm 
Offline
Journeyman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:41 pm
Posts: 173
Reputation point: 3
PapaDongo wrote:
Teddy KGB wrote:
Inman is a pro receiver. Can't tell much more about him until we get more weapons around and a better line in front of Trubisky.

But the people who think Trubisky is a bust are seriously fucking stupid - like "make people with lobotomies look like members of Mensa" stupid.

Much of what's wrong with Mitch all comes down to coaching. Mechanics breaking down, drilling into the kid to take a sack, etc.

Fox is fired at the end of the season, and so long as they get a real coach for Mitch, he's going to grow by leaps and bounds. That accuracy will become more consistent, and the playbook will be open.


Are you the same Teddy Kgb that posts on chicitysports or is this some sort of joke account?

I bet it's that guy Novak that made all those alts over there before getting banned


Top
 Profile  
 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group