View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Search for:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:56 pm 
Practice Squad

Reputation point: 9
phpBB [video]

Tru looks good in this vid. Sorry don't have the 14 incompletions here. Looking for those and will post when I find it.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:20 pm 
Head Coach

Reputation point: 74
god damn grasu was on skates the entire game. trubs rarely could completely step into his throws because the pocket was always collapsing in front of him. grasu probably should have been called for holding on the wide open throw to inman. (1:00).

i would actually love to see all his misses now, and see how the collapsing pocket is hurting his mechanics.

also, i'm smitten with inman. it stood out in his chargers highlights and we saw it today: dude's a natural hands catcher.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:31 pm 
Practice Squad

RustyTrubisky wrote:
god damn grasu was on skates the entire game. trubs rarely could completely step into his throws because the pocket was always collapsing in front of him. grasu probably should have been called for holding on the wide open throw to inman. (1:00).

i would actually love to see all his misses now, and see how the collapsing pocket is hurting his mechanics.

also, i'm smitten with inman. it stood out in his chargers highlights and we saw it today: dude's a natural hands catcher.

Totally agree about Inman, my dude. Hope Tru can develop with guys like him and more around him, gotta get accurate and hit guys like that on the move. Tru made him the leader in receptions in just one game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:46 pm 
Hall of Famer

Reputation point: 108
RustyTrubisky wrote:

Except for that huge 4th quarter drop that hit him in the mitts :angry:

I've tried sticking up for Grasu but fuck it, that dude can't anchor for shit.

When the defense allowed 20 pts or fewer the Cutler-led Bears were 36-7

In that Flipmode

Clarence wrote:
Ps G08 is a moran [ :thumbsup: ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:00 pm 
Head Coach

Reputation point: 74
G08 wrote:

Except for that huge 4th quarter drop that hit him in the mitts :angry:

i'm giving him a pass. it was a full game in the cold rain, and he's been in jacksonville/san diego since he entered the league. I saw too much that i liked to let that dampen my spirits. :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:03 pm 
Pro Bowler

Reputation point: 5
This guy can make all the throws. So far in his short career I have seen him throw strikes on every single route on the tree. Slants, Digs, Fly, Corner, flag, and most importantly short and deep outs. All the worrying about this guy is silly, next season the game will slow down for him. He obviously has the talent. It's just a matter of time before he really gets going (next year).

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:08 pm 
Rookie

Reputation point: 1
Inman is a pro receiver. Can't tell much more about him until we get more weapons around and a better line in front of Trubisky.

But the people who think Trubisky is a bust are seriously fucking stupid - like "make people with lobotomies look like members of Mensa" stupid.

Much of what's wrong with Mitch all comes down to coaching. Mechanics breaking down, drilling into the kid to take a sack, etc.

Fox is fired at the end of the season, and so long as they get a real coach for Mitch, he's going to grow by leaps and bounds. That accuracy will become more consistent, and the playbook will be open.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:16 pm 
Assistant Coach

Reputation point: 6
Not sure who thinks Trubisky is a bust. But let them think that way. Can't truly judge any QB's in their rookie seasons either way. Trubisky has displayed the talent as to why he was taken with the 2nd overall pick. He's also shown us why people were skeptical because of his lack of experience in college. I think with time and the right coaching staff and some weapons to help him on the outside, he can be one of the elite QB's in the game.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:20 pm 
Practice Squad

Teddy KGB wrote:
Inman is a pro receiver. Can't tell much more about him until we get more weapons around and a better line in front of Trubisky.

But the people who think Trubisky is a bust are seriously fucking stupid - like "make people with lobotomies look like members of Mensa" stupid.

Much of what's wrong with Mitch all comes down to coaching. Mechanics breaking down, drilling into the kid to take a sack, etc.

Fox is fired at the end of the season, and so long as they get a real coach for Mitch, he's going to grow by leaps and bounds. That accuracy will become more consistent, and the playbook will be open.

Are you the same Teddy Kgb that posts on chicitysports or is this some sort of joke account?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 pm 
Journeyman

Reputation point: 3
PapaDongo wrote:
Teddy KGB wrote:

Are you the same Teddy Kgb that posts on chicitysports or is this some sort of joke account?

I bet it's that guy Novak that made all those alts over there before getting banned