The day Trubisky grew up

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

MoFugger
Head Coach

46Blitz wrote:
MoFugger wrote:He's an RFA after this season

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Oh ok, thought they extended him for some reason.

Well I would def bring him back anyway, I'm sure he won't cost much. Plus Bears have a thing for injured players.

Inman is a nice little piece to the puzzle but you need several pieces to put it together.

Meredith
Inman
Wright
FA/Rookie
White (he will prob go down again so)

Depending on where we pick a WR in the draft, we prob go FA and Rook, with a cut somewhere...
I agree. It's going to depend on where his knee is at, but nobody will know better than the Bears medical staff.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
BR0D1E86
MVP

PapaDongo wrote:Why pay Meredith big contract dollars when you can go find a free agent for probably less money who doesn't have a broken knee?
I'd be shocked if he got big dollars, for one.
BR0D1E86
MVP

PapaDongo wrote:Why pay Meredith big contract dollars when you can go find a free agent for probably less money who doesn't have a broken knee?
I'd be shocked if he got big dollars, for one.
Adipost
MVP

DaSuperfan wrote:Great stuff as always, thank you for the breakdown!! If you have any extra time, would love to see a breakdown of the play where Trubisky had a wide open Bellamy on a play action bootleg and decided not throw it to him and resulted in a sack.

After the game Trubisky said he saw him too late and didn't get the ball to him early enough and he didn't feel like Bellamy was open because the CB was baiting Trubisky into the throw. Wondering if the game tape holds true.
I have no idea what he is talking aboot on that play. There is no one anywhere near Bellamy. But on the final drive of the game, Trubisky throws one up to Bellamy for what should have bean a 35 yard gain, only Bellamy lets up on the route.

Bellamy sucks