Quinton Demps & Deiondre Hall designated to return from IR

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Adipost
MVP

I can’t believe that Aaron Rodgers is already throwing passes a few weeks after breaking the collarbone on his throwing shoulder, and Kevin White still can’t get out onto the field after a broken scapula in Week 1.

Funkster
MVP

Adipost wrote:I can’t believe that Aaron Rodgers is already throwing passes a few weeks after breaking the collarbone on his throwing shoulder, and Kevin White still can’t get out onto the field after a broken scapula in Week 1.

Yeah, no shit. This dude is S.O.F.T
“Protect this fucking house, go all out, leave that shit out on the field, let’s have some fun, makes some plays baby ” Mitch Trubisky #believethesleeve
docc
Head Coach

Throwing passes on sidelines is therapy.. Taking a hit on that repaired shoulder could be a big problem..

White,,who knows..
MoFugger
Head Coach

Funkster wrote:
Adipost wrote:I can’t believe that Aaron Rodgers is already throwing passes a few weeks after breaking the collarbone on his throwing shoulder, and Kevin White still can’t get out onto the field after a broken scapula in Week 1.

He's like the Cutler of wide receivers.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

bearsfaninaz wrote:You keep him for next year just to see. He's still cheap on rookie deal but I'd in no way extend him. If he gets hurt again (likely) then can cut him in camp
This seems like the easy right answer for White. And who knows? Maybe a miracle will happen and he'll stay healthy for a year and do something. Even if he has a 1000-yard season, I think it's unlikely that he'd get a big FA contract with his injury history.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
BR0D1E86
MVP

Mikefive wrote:
bearsfaninaz wrote:You keep him for next year just to see. He's still cheap on rookie deal but I'd in no way extend him. If he gets hurt again (likely) then can cut him in camp
This seems like the easy right answer for White. And who knows? Maybe a miracle will happen and he'll stay healthy for a year and do something. Even if he has a 1000-yard season, I think it's unlikely that he'd get a big FA contract with his injury history.
They’re going to keep him because his contract is fully guaranteed next year. His option will 100% be declined though. And I can’t envision any scenario where you marry yourself to him long term.
HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

MoFugger wrote:
Funkster wrote:

He's like the Cutler of wide receivers.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Huh? Cutler is many things, but he certainly isn't soft. When he has been injured he's almost always bounced back quicker than expected. White on the other hand...