Looking over our losses this year

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

BR0D1E86
MVP

ramentaschen wrote:I'm a firm believer that you are your record. I don't care how many "close" losses you have. Those games serve to separate the good teams from the bad, and the Bears are a bad team.

I'm sure the 0-16 Lions a few years back had a lot of "close" games too.
I agree with your overall point, but the 08 Lions actually didn’t have many close games. Only three were by less than 7 points.

They got outscored 517-268 that year. They may have been worse than 0-16.
wab
Mod

G08 wrote:
malk wrote:
G08 wrote:In terms of average per year Leno ranks 15th in the NFL in compensation.
And that's in year one of his contract, he could be outside the top 20 in a couple of years.
Leno, 26, is a building block after signing a four-year, $37 million extension before the season, and he’s had better season than most think.

According to PFF, he’s allowed two sacks, three QB hits and 13 hurries on 416 pass-blocking snaps this season. His 18 total pressures are the seventh-fewest allowed among 52 qualified tackles.

The Bears also average more yards on runs to his side than to the right.
You can’t make me like him!
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
G08 wrote:
malk wrote:
G08 wrote:In terms of average per year Leno ranks 15th in the NFL in compensation.
And that's in year one of his contract, he could be outside the top 20 in a couple of years.
Leno, 26, is a building block after signing a four-year, $37 million extension before the season, and he’s had better season than most think.

According to PFF, he’s allowed two sacks, three QB hits and 13 hurries on 416 pass-blocking snaps this season. His 18 total pressures are the seventh-fewest allowed among 52 qualified tackles.

The Bears also average more yards on runs to his side than to the right.
You can’t make me like him!
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"