Bears hire Kevin Gilbride as TE coach

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Wounded Bear
MVP

I know that both of those Ryan boys are total dicks, but they both ran top 5 defenses when they were DCs. So A&R, whatever you’re burnin’ over there, pass it this way.
The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Hahaha...The Ryans are both a circus show more than anything now. That's why I called them a detriment to coaching. whenever I hear the name Gilbride, the first thing that pops into my head is Buddy taking a swing during that Jets game.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran

Kind of like when you hear the name Marcus Williams, you'll always remember him whiffing on a tackle on Stefon Diggs. Feel bad for the kid.
Never Die Easy
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

Atkins&Rebel wrote:Hahaha...The Ryans are both a circus show more than anything now. That's why I called them a detriment to coaching. whenever I hear the name Gilbride, the first thing that pops into my head is Buddy taking a swing during that Jets game.
That's what I immediately thought when I heard our new TE coach named.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

DaSuperfan wrote:Kind of like when you hear the name Marcus Williams, you'll always remember him whiffing on a tackle on Stefon Diggs. Feel bad for the kid.
i saw someone yesterday refer to marcus williams as the saint's chris conte, and i was like, oh no, oh god no please no.