Ok let's talk Trubisky's 2018 backup...

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Wounded Bear
MVP

BabyBear wrote:
wab wrote:
BabyBear wrote:If Trevor Simeian is available...pay him whatever he wants.

I'd be THRILLED to have him as a backup. Because he showed flashes that someday he just might be a good starter. Sign him. Develop him. Hes got talent. He could be our Nick Foles.
This could be the only time I have or will agree with you. Mostly. Pay him whatever backup QB's make. Not whatever he wants.
As you continue to mature and grow as a human being, with the wisdom of age, you will agree with me on a great many things.
Why? Because I'll have dementia?
The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Middleguard
MVP

Wounded Bear wrote:
BabyBear wrote:
wab wrote:

I'd be THRILLED to have him as a backup. Because he showed flashes that someday he just might be a good starter. Sign him. Develop him. Hes got talent. He could be our Nick Foles.
This could be the only time I have or will agree with you. Mostly. Pay him whatever backup QB's make. Not whatever he wants.
As you continue to mature and grow as a human being, with the wisdom of age, you will agree with me on a great many things.
Why? Because I'll have dementia?
Exactly! That's what he meant.
MrPrettyBoyFancyLad
Journeyman

BabyBear wrote:
wab wrote:

yeah, that's not arrogant at all, lol!!!!
docc
Head Coach

Says a "Baby"..mature as a human being to agree with a "baby bear"

HILARIOUS !