Possible Target: 49ers OLB, Aaron Lynch

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

alexwilkins
Crafty Veteran

Finishing with 6 sacks as a rookie under Vic Fangio, he’s totaled just 9 in the three years since his departure. Playing in just 14 games the last two seasons, he’s only started three. Missing time due to injury and suspension, he naturally lost his spot in the rotation.

Ripe with potential, and turning just 25 tomorrow(as of this post), he just needs a team to take a chance on him. How about reuniting him with the coach who got the most out of him?
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

I kind of thought he might be a low cost 1 year contract prove it type deal.
G08
Hall of Famer

I'm intrigued by him, but he seems to get lazy and balloon up in weight at times. If Fangio can keep him motivated, I like the signing.

Another name that I could see coming in here is Jeremy Attaochu; could be one of those "still ascending" players although he greatly fell out of favor with the Chargers.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
wab
Mod

I’ve kept an eye on him since he was a recruit at Notre Dame. If he’s motivated he’s an animal. An absolute animal.
Nanky
Journeyman

G08 wrote:Another name that I could see coming in here is Jeremy Attaochu; could be one of those "still ascending" players although he greatly fell out of favor with the Chargers.
Bless you