Telander's bitchy take on Ryan Pace

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

some of this is entertaining, but it is mostly him bitching

Bears GM Pace has been around for 3 seasons but doesn’t have much to show for it

best part of the entire article is the last line :
There isn’t a worker in the world who can’t be replaced.
that applies to you too Bitchy Ricky
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
UOK
Site Admin

Steve Rosenbloom's dumb ass did a HOT SPICY TAKE today about how if the Bears draft Roquan Smith, they're just re-drafting Shea fucking McClellin.

That's in addition to all the idiots out there who are freaking out that Leighton Vander Esch is the next McClellin because he's a white linebacker from Boise St.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote:Steve Rosenbloom's dumb ass did a HOT SPICY TAKE today about how if the Bears draft Roquan Smith, they're just re-drafting Shea fucking McClellin.

That's in addition to all the idiots out there who are freaking out that Leighton Vander Esch is the next McClellin because he's a white linebacker from Boise St.
These are the laziest takes. Maybe even more lazy than the Manziel-Mayfield comps
xyt in the discord chats
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

That was some whiny crap there in that article. Was that Jay Mariotti? Or Steve Rosenbloom? Who can tell the difference? My issues with Pace are starting to grow. But I lack patience for click bait hit pieces.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Richie
MVP

He's a hack. Just looking for a reason to bitch.

Of course he doesn't have anything to show for his tenure as Bears GM after 2017. My lord, we took Pace on knowing this thing was a mess and going to be a long-term rebuild. 3 seasons later and he's up in arms because we haven't won anything of notoriety? lol

Look at the roster and cap situation we started the 2015 off-season with. Look at it now. He DOES have something show for it. This situation is light years more optimistic.
Taylornut
Rookie

Why access this one? Tell me a bit. I want to know a lot.
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Pace isn't without his mistakes, but he inherited a total shit show.

The team is better today, both personnel and coaching, and there is a TON more excitement surrounding the organization today than there was when he took over.

These rebuilds take time. However, there are specific areas where Pace has made significant improvement.

We have a young potential franchise QB. The defense is top 10 (hopefully it doesn't regress because nothing has been done in the offseason). We have a somewhat elite RB who produces like hell despite everybody knowing last year that he was our only weapon.

We won't know if Nagy is an upgrade until we play some games, but I think he definitely will be.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Taylornut wrote:Why access this one? Tell me a bit. I want to know a lot.

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin