For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Awesome stuff.
G08
Hall of Famer

I thought it was interesting AF that they rank their players by position. That kiiiind of tells me that they draft a bit for need and it truly isn't BPA.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

G08 wrote:I thought it was interesting AF that they rank their players by position. That kiiiind of tells me that they draft a bit for need and it truly isn't BPA.
Exactly. And they have all the teams picks on their board so they can anticipate what they will or won't do next. Need clearly drives the boat.
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
wab
Mod

I think, like with most teams they try to balance need with BPA. Translation: BPA at a position of need (most of the time).
G08
Hall of Famer

So, knowing this, I would have to think a starting EDGE rusher would supersede a corner, right?

Blah. I can't wait until I don't have to think about this anymore :lol:

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
wab
Mod

G08 wrote:So, knowing this, I would have to think a starting EDGE rusher would supersede a corner, right?

I'm gonna need to be here for you tonight. Because I imagine you are gonna be upset until sometime Saturday afternoon.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

I kept looking for a visual for Pace's oft-mentioned "clouds", but it looks like they have players ranked and sorted by round (:10) and no clouds WHERE ARE THE CLOUDS WHOS IN A CLOUD

xyt in the discord chats
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Keep in mind, that "need" isn't just about this year.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
G08 wrote:So, knowing this, I would have to think a starting EDGE rusher would supersede a corner, right?

I'm gonna need to be here for you tonight. Because I imagine you are gonna be upset until sometime Saturday afternoon.
Free alcohol (wedding) is going to help, being in a car for 5+ hours driving to St. Louis on Friday night and back home Sunday morning isn't going to help :frustrated:

mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Kind of interesting. Seems like they like their white boards. They could also use some healthier snacks. Probably make bad decisions after your 20th bag of chips.
Mikefive
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:

You sound like G08's counselor. Scary thought! :evilgrin: :D ;)
Mikefive's theory: The only time you KNOW that a sports team player, coach or management member is being 100% honest is when they're NOT reciting "the company line".

Go back to leather helmets, NFL.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

crueltyabc wrote:I kept looking for a visual for Pace's oft-mentioned "clouds", but it looks like they have players ranked and sorted by round (:10) and no clouds WHERE ARE THE CLOUDS WHOS IN A CLOUD

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
thunderspirit
Head Coach

KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
GSH
MVP

G08 wrote:
wab wrote:

Free alcohol (wedding) is going to help, being in a car for 5+ hours driving to St. Louis on Friday night and back home Sunday morning isn't going to help :frustrated:
flying not an option?
G08
Hall of Famer

GSH wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:

flying not an option?
Logistically it was going to be more of a headache. I'm going to try and at least get roadhead :thumbsup:

thunderspirit
Head Coach

G08 wrote:
GSH wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:

flying not an option?
Logistically it was going to be more of a headache. I'm going to try and at least get roadhead :thumbsup:
[video][/video]
KFFL refugee.

dplank wrote:I agree with Rich here
RichH55 wrote: Dplank is correct
:shocked:
Ormazd
MVP

G08 wrote:
Ah, roadhead.
malk
Head Coach

G08 wrote:
GSH wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:

flying not an option?
Does road have a say in the matter? Might make the chat awks...
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
G08
Hall of Famer

malk wrote:
G08 wrote:
GSH wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:

flying not an option?
Does road have a say in the matter? Might make the chat awks...
Tee'd that right up for ya, didn't I :lol:

Umbali
MVP

G08 wrote:
GSH wrote:
G08 wrote:
wab wrote:

flying not an option?
make sure you gargle afterwards
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
docc
Head Coach

..don't swallow..
jasfirstroundbust

I love the taste of asphalt in the morning. Smells like victory...
UOK
Site Admin

Look at Vic's face, man. He's jacked to get Smith.

Hiphopopotamos
Head Coach

UOK wrote:Look at Vic's face, man. He's jacked to get Smith.
Might just be the afterglow of that hole in one.
Holy Shit - We got Justin Fields!

In my former life I was known as FencikFanatic.

Oh, and if you were wondering - yes I'm real. And I'm fantastic.