Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

Via r/CHIBears

Hiphopopotamos
Head Coach

Is that a map for ants?
Holy Shit - We got Justin Fields!

In my former life I was known as FencikFanatic.

Oh, and if you were wondering - yes I'm real. And I'm fantastic.
UOK
Site Admin

Hiphopopotamos wrote:Is that a map for ants?
https://i.redd.it/ege0hvnsm4v01.png" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The image is huge, but big images linked in our board get weird for some reason. Hit that link.
LacertineForest
MVP

Youngest team in the league? Have to be top 5, at least.

Cool visualization - I wish that was a visualization of team PFF grades because we'd be super bowl champs if that was the case!
wab
Mod

It's a testament to the turnover. Bears went from like the 2nd oldest team in the NFL when Pace took over to one of the youngest.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

Looking at the roster in a single snapshot has me really excited for training camp. I'm fascinated to see how some of the depth charts play out
xyt in the discord chats
IotaNet
MVP

wab wrote:It's a testament to the turnover. Bears went from like the 2nd oldest team in the NFL when Pace took over to one of the youngest.
And that alone, is a VERY good thing.
“Never let your ego get so close to your position that when your position falls, your ego falls with it.”

- Colin Powell
Umbali
MVP

When you go from old to young over a couple of years, you better hope you have a patient ownership group, or an incompetent one lol.

Uh what do we have?

I do like the direction we are heading and ( again ) I have high hopes. What we need is Trubisky to ascend just as Rodgers is descending. ( sacrifices chicken )
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
beardownunder
Rookie

Roquan, Daniels and Miller have to show they can start. In fact better than start, they have to be impact players. Roquan is the guy who can elevate a mid level D in to a top ranked one. Daniels and Miller do the same for their position groups. We have an ok OL and an ok receiving group without them, but they can turn them in to great young groups.

But those 3 + Trubisky proving he's a an above average QB and all of a sudden it's a team set up for long term success.

7 home grown starters on D and Hicks, Acho and Trevathan have been on the roster for a while now. That's nice.

4 out of 5 OL, QB and RB the same. With young skilled players bought in to be part of the team long term. Burton and Robinson are guys who could carve out long Bears careers and make you forget they ever played elsewhere.