Peter King says the Bears had the best offseason...

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

We should all be so lucky to have clients and bosses so willing to make excuses as some of you guys make for pace.

But yeah. Very good offseason in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xyt in the discord chats
Richie
MVP

I guess I don't get what there is to excuse...
Knuckles
Player of the Month

crueltyabc wrote:We should all be so lucky to have clients and bosses so willing to make excuses as some of you guys make for pace.

Can you elaborate on what he's done that's been detrimental to the teams development? Just curious why you think we're making excuses for him...
”Damn -- Khalil Mack had another strip sack?” Gruden asked rhetorically, shaking his head at the Oakland Raiders assistant coaches in his midst. “Are you ... kidding me?”
Richie
MVP

Knuckles wrote:
crueltyabc wrote:We should all be so lucky to have clients and bosses so willing to make excuses as some of you guys make for pace.

Can you elaborate on what he's done that's been detrimental to the teams development? Just curious why you think we're making excuses for him...
Yeah, it's rather astonishing to me that anyone could have a criticism of Pace right now. "Oh no... he whiffed on a few mid-tier free agent signings that wound up being completely insignificant to the team's future."

It beats the hell outta me. If you would have told any of us we'd have this kind of optimism heading into 2018 - we'd have taken it in a heartbeat. This wasn't your typical "rebuild"... This was a complete trainwreck, that took a couple of years just to clear the wreckage.