Did Mark Sanchez get cut?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

GSH
MVP

Sanchez isnt listed on the team roster on the bears official site. have i missed something or is it just an error from the bears website team? www.chicagobears.com/team/roster.html

edit: never mind, i saw he hit FA but then caught a doping ban for 4 games so is gone.
G08
Hall of Famer

Yeah he's been a goner for a minute now. Trubisky/Daniel/Bray and my guess is Bray ends up on the PS.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
malk
Head Coach

Thanks for the Leadership Mark.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
ramentaschen
Assistant Coach

was not resigned

and then there was this, so...

04/13/2018

Free-agent quarterback Mark Sanchez was suspended by the NFL on Friday for the first four games of the 2018 season for violating the league's policy of performance-enhancing substances.

Sanchez released a statement Friday denying that he knowingly took a substance banned by the league.
docc
Head Coach

Ap News 04/13/2018
Bears backup QB Mark Sanchez released a statement Friday denying that he knowingly took a substance banned by the league.
Despite that he gained 75lbs of muscle, three inches in height, and while interviewed at his gym while pressing 750 lbs easily, he muttered with a foamed mouth, "I didn't know nothing".
Mr Sanchez states he was "dosed" by persons unknown, or his penchant of volumes of oral sex with female weight lifters caused the "alleged" failure.