Trubisky considered as

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

dickbutkus97
Rookie

Richie wrote:
Atkins&Rebel wrote:I will be elated with 25 TD's, 10 or less int's, and 3500 yards.
25 td's would put him in last year's top 10
I would take 10 W's any way we can get them over 25 TD's and 7-9 wins with 4,000 yards. TD's passing or running are the same. More passes depend on favorable matchups I hear. If Howard and Cohen or Burton score on the ground rather than Truth passing for a score, that does not diminish anything about Trub's talent, just the wisdom of the offensive playcaller.

Come to think of it, more yards on the ground is more demoralizing to the opposition. I would like to see the Bears' rushing attack #1, passing #15 or less.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Not a discussion about wins. But I agree wins are more important. What most fans want to see is sustained, consistent offensive production, especially from the passing game. A team that can move the football and score will have a greater chance of returning to the playoffs consistently. Teams that make the playoffs in spurts, have fewer chances at the ultimate prize.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!