Bears destroyed by 49ers, 32-7

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

mbrs!
MVP

Did anyone else admire the 49ers offensive plays and blocking?

Although I was pissed, I couldn't help but appreciate what the 49ers were doing on offense. Everything was well designed and well executed.

Kaepernick played great, but for the most part, the plays kept his decision making at a minimal, and allowed him to commit to an action early and without hesitation. He did audible into some slants, but I have a feeling that was practiced too, in preparation for one on one matchups with Davis, Crabtree, etc.

I never really gave credit to the 49ers offense before, but that was an impressive display.
KOP_Snake
Head Coach

mbrs! wrote:Did anyone else admire the 49ers offensive plays and blocking?

Although I was pissed, I couldn't help but appreciate what the 49ers were doing on offense. Everything was well designed and well executed.

Kaepernick played great, but for the most part, the plays kept his decision making at a minimal, and allowed him to commit to an action early and without hesitation. He did audible into some slants, but I have a feeling that was practiced too, in preparation for one on one matchups with Davis, Crabtree, etc.

I never really gave credit to the 49ers offense before, but that was an impressive display.
I might have admired those things if I wasnt too busy vomiting..