4 week league: help pick the best lineup

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

I am participating in a 4 week league where you have to pick only 1 player per team to fill 8 starting positions over the 4 weeks, and you have to use every team over the 4 weeks.
This is my last week to use the following teams:

NE, Dal, Jax, LAC, Ind, Was, Chi, Hou

Positions:
QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, K, Def

Currently going with:
Brady, Elliott, Fournette, TY Hilton, Keenan Allen, Reed/Davis (health), Chi kicker and Hou defense.

1. Any recommendations for change?
2. Any interest to participate starting week 5? I would private message you the guy who runs it email address and he would provide you a pay pal. He charges $10 per 4 week segment with payouts as follows for 45 participants:
The top scorer each week will receive $20.

1st place overall $120
2nd place overall $100
3rd place overall $75
4th place overall $50
He also takes a small portion for a week 17 round

scoring is:
QB- 4 pts TD, 0.04 per yard, 0 int
RB/WR- 6 pts td, .1 per yard, 1 PPR
kicking- 1 for XP, 3 for FG
Defense- 11 start value, 8 for team win, 1 for sack, 2 for safety / INt / fum rec, -0.05 per point allowed, 6 for TD
all 2pt conversions are 2 for offense or defense

This starts to get very interesting as the bye weeks come into play as you have to be very careful to use all the teams or risk not being eligible for the final prize. we use a website that helps you keep track of teams used and the guy usually sends out helpful emails if a guy is picked who is ruled out.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!