Richard Sherman Available?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

http://www.espn.com/blog/seattle-seahaw ... -situation" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So 2 questions:

1) would you want him in Fangio's man system?
2) What would you be willing to offer?

Good draft coming up for CB's but you would get a known commodity in Sherman after top FA's went elsewhere so far.
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
wab
Mod

Nah.
crueltyabc
Hall of Famer

After signing the most FAs in the NFL including several dbs... we kinda can't afford it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
xyt in the discord chats
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

I doubt the Bears will pay the price required even if they might have an interest
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Report: Seahawks looking for player and a high pick for Richard Sherman
It’s not enough for the Seahawks to simply let the world know — in terms more blunt than we’re accustomed to — that Richard Sherman is available.

They also have to make it clear what they’re expecting in return if they want to see this swap meet through to fruition. So now comes word from the other corner of the country of what they want in exchange for their star cornerback.

According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, an NFL source said the Seahawks are asking for “a very good player plus a high draft pick.”

It would probably help if that very good player was on a contract smaller than Sherman’s because that’s one of the reasons they’re at least considering moving a top-shelf player. But the chance to get a price-controlled asset back in exchange is key, as their roster has grown top-heavy in recent years (which is an unfortunate side effect of being good at football and then having to pay good football players, that invoice eventually comes due).
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin