She-Ra insults Bears and Cutler and is a turd

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Clay Matthews hopes next Bears QB as “willing” as Jay Cutler to help him pad sack totals
Clay Matthews is going to miss Jay Cutler. The Packers linebacker knows he has more sacks against Cutler than any other quarterback.

Matthews, who has 72.5 sacks in eight seasons, sacked the former Bears quarterback 8.5 times.

“Listen, I always enjoyed playing against Jay,” Matthews said on the Rich Eisen Show on NFL Network. “Obviously, he rubbed some fans the wrong way. I know people get on him about his nonchalant attitude, but I always enjoyed playing against him. I’m glad I got a lot of sacks against him. I’ll miss that the most. But hopefully the next in line in Chicago will be as equally willing to help me pad my stats.”
I despise this juicing cheap shotting girly man and of all the players in the NFL, this is the asshole I would happily like to actually witness a compound back breaking career ending and life threatening injury live on television
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
UOK
Site Admin

He can fuck himself.
G08
Hall of Famer

He's a chemically enhanced, choir singing little bitch. Fuck him.

Hope his body continues to break down this season.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Clay Matthews fired a shot at Jay Cutler, promptly gets owned on Twitter
Clay Matthews couldn't resist taking a shot at Jay Cutler.

The Packers linebacker went full Charles Woodson — "Same old Jay" — when he hopped on the Rich Eisen Show on NFL Network Tuesday night:

“Listen, I always enjoyed playing against Jay,” Matthews said. “Obviously, he rubbed some fans the wrong way. I know people get on him about his nonchalant attitude, but I always enjoyed playing against him. I’m glad I got a lot of sacks against him. I’ll miss that the most. But hopefully the next in line in Chicago will be as equally willing to help me pad my stats.”

Now, Matthews does have more sacks — 8.5 — against Cutler than any other quarterback. That makes sense given the entire time Matthews has been in the NFL, Cutler has been the starting QB for a team in the Packers' division, meaning Matthews has had two chances a year to tee off on Cutler.

But Matthews' statement on "padding stats" also is curious given he hasn't had much success against Cutler or the Bears lately.

Matthews has 11.5 sacks the last two seasons...none of which came against the Bears.

In fact, the 31-year-old pass-rusher has just one sack against the Bears since 2013, and that came on Nov. 9, 2014, a fact Aaron Leming pointed out on Twitter:

Matthews has 1 sack vs the #Bears since 2013 & that sack came over 2.5 years ago. https://t.co/0odEkfQZ9N" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
— Aaron Leming (@AaronLemingNFL) July 12, 2017

That's five straight games against the Bears in which Matthews has not had a sack, though he's also been palying inside linebacker more and rushing the passer from the outside less due to injuries.

Still, Clay Matthews getting owned on Twitter is a great way to make a Bears fan's day.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin