NFL apparently to drop annoying commercial sequence

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

The obnoxious "touchdown-commercial-kickoff-commercial" sequence is apparently no more.

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0 ... 46053869-4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wab
Mod

The only time that's good is if I've DVR'd the game. I know I can fast forward about 90 seconds without missing anything.
Wounded Bear
MVP

Way to go NFL! Wait until everyone has a DVR and then eliminate the biggest disruption to the flow of the game when it doesn't fucking matter anymore.
The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

Watch mostly red zone anyway.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

Wounded Bear wrote:Way to go NFL! Wait until everyone has a DVR and then eliminate the biggest disruption to the flow of the game when it doesn't fucking matter anymore.
wut

i dont even own a tv. this is great for all of us out there who illegally stream the game every week. kudos to the nfl for finally catering to us! i'm so excited i think i'll buy a chinese jordan howard jersey off of ebay to show them my appreciation.
G08
Hall of Famer

RustyTrubisky wrote:
Wounded Bear wrote:Way to go NFL! Wait until everyone has a DVR and then eliminate the biggest disruption to the flow of the game when it doesn't fucking matter anymore.
wut

i dont even own a tv. this is great for all of us out there who illegally stream the game every week. kudos to the nfl for finally catering to us! i'm so excited i think i'll buy a chinese jordan howard jersey off of ebay to show them my appreciation.
:lol:
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
Wounded Bear
MVP

RustyTrubisky wrote:
wut

Nice!
Neil deGrasse Tyson
docc
Head Coach

RustyTrubisky wrote:
wut

Wait..There's a Chinese Jordan Howard ?
Wounded Bear
MVP

Yeah, but he's a fire hazard and toxic to children.
Neil deGrasse Tyson