What team do you want to see creamed in 2017?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

MrPrettyBoyFancyLad
Journeyman

packers and vikings, of course. miami, pats, carolina, and san fran.
staleystarch
Assistant Coach

Boris13c wrote:the Packers are the default answer of course, but I expect them to continue to be up to their Bear killing ways

so the team other than the Packers I want to see lay an egg is the San Francisco 49ers ... why? because of their "I'm the smartest offensive mind in the game" idiot assed piece of excrement head coach

I did not place any bets on the Super Bowl ... and when the game started, I expected a Patriots win, but was rooting for the Falcons simply because they were the underdog ... and when it was 28-3 in the 3rd quarter, I was going nuts for the Falcons

and then Shanahan raised his idiot head ... or put it deeper into his ass

I understand the desire to continue to execute your offense as practiced, even with a lead ... but good coaches also take into account the changing dynamics as a game progresses ... Shanahan did not ... which is why it seemed the Falcons still seemed to be in hurry-up mode with a 25 point lead when they should have been taking every play clock down to 2 or 3 seconds before the snap

and then the real killer - a chance at a field goal of less than 40 yards to give a mathematically insurmountable 10 point lead in the 4th quarter, pissed away by yet more pass plays called that resulted in penalties and loss of yardage out of field goal range

I'm not a Falcons fan, yet I despise Shanahan for his stubborn arrogance (can't imagine how actual Falcons fans felt, and probably still feel about this)

so I would dearly love to see his 49ers implode to 0-16 or as close to it as possible

which is yours, and why?
I'd start it, but I think you the copyright on this topic. Are you going to start one for 2018?
"We don’t know exactly what we’re doing” -- John Fox