Chicago Bears Forum - News and Talk
http://www.bearsfansonline.com/forum/

Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.
http://www.bearsfansonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11808
Page 1 of 1

Author:  alexwilkins [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:00 am ]
Post subject:  Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... -cardinals

I really like this move.

Author:  FaithInCutler [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

I don’t think it hurts the Cardinals to add a running back to the mix, but I don’t think t helps them as much as people think. They can add CJ, Chris Johnson and whoever else they want to add to the mix, they can’t replace David Johnson. DJ is a huge receiving threat and a beast with the ball in his hands. He creates on his own, something I don’t think AP can do anymore. We’ll see. But I would have seen what the Bills wanted out of Shaddy. I know they think they are competing now, but deep down, they know they cant. They need to get what they can out of McCoy while they can, and give him a shot at a ring.

Author:  bearsfaninaz [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:24 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

Cardinals line is pretty bad imo. Peterson can help out that he can both run and catch but I'm not sure he will help out more than that. He doesn't have the speed he once had.

Author:  YOGABBA [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

Man, the might have really fallen. It's like my dad always says, "Don't count your chickens before they cross the street."

Author:  BearDen [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

Adrian Peterson is done. Couldn't even help the Saints as a part time RB, no way he'll produce.

Author:  southdakbearfan [ Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

BearDen wrote:
Adrian Peterson is done. Couldn't even help the Saints as a part time RB, no way he'll produce.


IDK, I don't think he has a lot left in the tank, but I think he could help the Cards as their run game is simply abismal.

The saints signing never made sense for him or them as their offense doesn't operate in a manner that would be able to utilize his skills. He is a back that needs carries to get going.

But the cards line is bad bad bad.

Author:  Wounded Bear [ Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:34 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

I was watching a New Orleans game and they were saying that they can't put him in during pass plays because he doesn't pass block so that limits his time out on the field.....

So let me get this straight, AP is 6'1", 220lbs and he doesn't pass block? WTMF?

Can someone please explain that one to me?

Author:  southdakbearfan [ Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

Wounded Bear wrote:
I was watching a New Orleans game and they were saying that they can't put him in during pass plays because he doesn't pass block so that limits his time out on the field.....

So let me get this straight, AP is 6'1", 220lbs and he doesn't pass block? WTMF?

Can someone please explain that one to me?


That has always been the knock on him for his entire career, along with having hands worse than bellamy.

I would suppose it's really all about want to. He wants to carry the rock, not catch it and not pass block, so he does it half assed.

Author:  Wounded Bear [ Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:23 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Saints trade Adrian Peterson to the Cardinals.

southdakbearfan wrote:
Wounded Bear wrote:
I was watching a New Orleans game and they were saying that they can't put him in during pass plays because he doesn't pass block so that limits his time out on the field.....

So let me get this straight, AP is 6'1", 220lbs and he doesn't pass block? WTMF?

Can someone please explain that one to me?


That has always been the knock on him for his entire career, along with having hands worse than bellamy.

I would suppose it's really all about want to. He wants to carry the rock, not catch it and not pass block, so he does it half assed.


Yeah, I think you're absolutely right. Such a tremendous athlete with a peanut sized brain. Selfish prima donna living in the past.

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/