Moderator: wab

RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

Nah. We'll just renamed the thread.
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

RustyTrubisky wrote:5 INTS!!!

Kaepernick started 11 games last season and threw 4 ints.
It's criminal that he's not on a roster
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
HisRoyalSweetness
Hall of Famer

Wow, not even all the myriad QBs the Bears have started in the last 20 odd years ever managed to throw 5 interceptions in a single half!
G08
Hall of Famer

Oh boy Nathan Peterman... remember when some people were pimping him as a 2nd round pick?
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

HisRoyalSweetness wrote:Wow, not even all the myriad QBs the Bears have started in the last 20 odd years ever managed to throw 5 interceptions in a single half!

well, I'm sure several made their best effort to do so ... I recall Rick Mirer throwing 3 consecutive passes straight to defenders, but all 3 were dropped
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

anyone see any of that game? man that offensive line is TERRIBLE. throwing a 5th round rookie qb project back there is fucking criminal.
wab
Mod

RustyTrubisky wrote:anyone see any of that game? man that offensive line is TERRIBLE. throwing a 5th round rookie qb project back there is fucking criminal.
It's so bad. Glenn is over matched on the left side and Mills shouldn't even be starting on the right. Incognito is old and bad. Eric Wood is washed up. Ducasse is sadly probably their best lineman right now.

The days of a line full of giant mauling guys is over. Only the Raiders can really get away with it because those giant mauling guys are actually astoundingly athletic.
Adipost
MVP

I feel sorry for the guy. His first INT was on the WR and the next 4 were as he was absolutely drilled by Joey Bosa going through his throwing motion.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

and, he's back :

QB Tyrod Taylor back as starter against Chiefs
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. -- The Buffalo Bills will start quarterback Tyrod Taylor on Sunday against the Kansas City Chiefs, coach Sean McDermott announced Wednesday.

"It's the right thing for our team," McDermott said.

Asked why it was the right move, McDermott responded, "It's because I do. When you go through the situation and where we are and where we're going, I feel like it's the right situation for our team. Just like a week ago, I felt like the right thing for the team was to start Nate [Peterman]. I feel like the right thing [now] for this team is to start Tyrod."

Taylor regains his starting job after being benched last week in favor of Peterman, a fifth-round rookie. Peterman threw five interceptions in the first half of a 54-24 loss Sunday to the Los Angeles Chargers before being benched at halftime.

McDermott did not commit to Taylor as the starter beyond Sunday's game at Arrowhead Stadium. The Bills return home Dec. 3 to play the New England Patriots.

"Every position is the same," McDermott said. "We evaluate every week who we feel like has earned the right to be the starter."

Having lost their past three games, the Bills have fallen to 5-5 and out of position for a wild-card berth in the AFC. However, McDermott views the Bills as still contending for the postseason.
the Bills are fumbling this the same way the Browns fumbled their way through Kizer and then back to him
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
BR0D1E86
MVP

Sometimes I get sad about the unquestioned and blatant incompetence of Foxy. Then I remember that there are additional levels of hell lower than ours. It doesn’t make me feel better, but I guess it’s a little comforting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk