So, if Seattle loses tonight, Green Bay...

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Richie
MVP

Will be one game back of them for the final wild card spot, with the head-to-head tie breaker over them and Dallas. Not to mention, a game with Carolina in a couple of weeks. Who holds the #5 seed right now.

Rodgers is off of IR, and could be back any week. They have Cleveland coming up, which SHOULD get them to 7-6.

I'm going to say that unless Seattle finds a way to beat Philly, Rodgers is going to pull some of his most memorable heroics yet and lead them on the charge into the post-season.

Hell, with their odds to win the Super Bowl still at like 50-1. It's probably worth a small bet.

Ugh... I don't even hate Rodgers, but I hate how typically perfect things are starting to fall for them with him coming back.

They likely have too many holes to really make a deep run, but I never count that guy out. I don't think Philly, Minnesota, New Orleans... etc... have ANY interest what so ever, in running into that guy in the post-season. I'll say that much.
G08
Hall of Famer

They are everything that we are not... it's fucking painful.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

Richie
MVP

G08 wrote:They are everything that we are not... it's fucking painful.
Yup.

Everything I have wanted us to be for my entire life.

And I have a few friends who are Packers fans. I don't even think they get how good they have it. I'd kill for what they have.
G08
Hall of Famer

When my Bears depression gets really bad, I always think back to a family friend we had when I was a kid (dude had 3 daughters). He tried to teach me golf (I'm fucking awful) and told me I should be a Packers fan, not a Bears fan.

I wonder what life would be like had I listened to him :lol: :sad:
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

Richie
MVP

G08 wrote:When my Bears depression gets really bad, I always think back to a family friend we had when I was a kid (dude had 3 daughters). He tried to teach me golf (I'm fucking awful) and told me I should be a Packers fan, not a Bears fan.

I wonder what life would be like had I listened to him :lol: :sad:
They HAVE to struggle at QB for at least a little while when Rodgers retires... If they transition to another stud, I don't think I can take it. lol
Richie
MVP

Well, that certainly hurts their playoff hopes, but they're still very much alive. CAR/SEA doesn't have easy schedules, and GB gets to play Carolina.