2018 NFL UK schedule released

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Three teams to make UK debuts as London schedule revealed
The National Football League on Thursday announced the schedule of London Games for 2018, featuring a series of firsts, including a debut at a new stadium and three teams playing a regular-season game in London for the first time.

The 2018 London Games schedule:

Seattle Seahawks vs. Oakland Raiders, Tottenham Hotspur, Oct. 14.

Philadelphia Eagles vs. Jacksonville Jaguars, Wembley Stadium, Oct. 21 or 28.

Tennessee Titans vs. Los Angeles Chargers, Wembley Stadium, Oct. 21 or 28.

English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur's new stadium is the site of the first game of the 2018 London schedule in Week 6 on Sunday, October 14, as the Oakland Raiders host the Seattle Seahawks. The Raiders, the home team in London for a second time, welcome the Seahawks to Tottenham for their first game in London. Tottenham's new stadium becomes the third venue to stage a regular-season game in the UK, joining Wembley Stadium and Twickenham Stadium.

The following two weeks, October 21 and 28, two additional teams will make their London debuts as visiting teams. The Philadelphia Eagles will face the Jacksonville Jaguars in a matchup of 2017 playoff teams, while the Tennessee Titans will face the Los Angeles Chargers. The order of the games, along with all kickoff times, will be confirmed at a later date.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Thank god we aren’t on it.
malk
Head Coach

southdakbearfan wrote:Thank god we aren’t on it.
Speak for yourself! I'd quite like to be 30 minutes away from a Bears game for once...
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
RING4CHI
Hall of Famer

southdakbearfan wrote:Thank god we aren’t on it.
I thought I heard a couple years ago the Bears would be willing to play a game in London again, as long as Chicago was the "road" team.
"Every team needs badasses." - Dan Hampton