NFL Conference Championships

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

wab
Mod

Sooooo I guess Pats fans can just go ahead an order their Super Bowl Champion gear.
Bears Whiskey Nut
Hall of Famer

Great. I hate the Eagles, and I hate the Pats. Color me disinterested for the Super Bowl this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Me pointing and laughing at all the bandwagon vikings fans that for the first time in like 10 years came to work with vikings garb on.

All while I fly my chicago flag 365 24/7 in my office.
BR0D1E86
MVP

I was really pulling for the Jags. I am overall pleased that the Vikings lost. I can’t bring myself to feel anything but distaste for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wab
Mod

I literally don’t care about this super Bowl. I could have, but the wrong teams won. Now it’ll just be a hollow NE win that no one cares about.
Richie
MVP

wab wrote:I literally don’t care about this super Bowl. I could have, but the wrong teams won. Now it’ll just be a hollow NE win that no one cares about.
Well...

The two Super Bowls that New England has lost in the BB/Brady era, have come when they have been consensus (and betting) favorites to win vs 9 win NYG teams.

Personally, I'm a big TB/BB fan. However, I don't think anything is assured here.
MoFugger
Head Coach

wab wrote:I literally don’t care about this super Bowl. I could have, but the wrong teams won. Now it’ll just be a hollow NE win that no one cares about.
Maybe that's what they want us to think?

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

RING4CHI wrote:
Bears Whiskey Nut wrote:
MoFugger wrote:Refs win again.

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
How so? I thought it was pretty fairly called. Jags DB's were getting to the receivers early.
Other than the Patriots getting away with some offensive holding calls, the AFC game was pretty well officiated.
Agreed. The pass interference calls on the Jags were legit.

I'm so glad the Vikes lost. Now I don't have to hear it for two weeks about the home team in the Super Bowl.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

I am so disappointed in Jacksonville ... they had it right there for the taking but their offense could not seal the deal ... seemed like the Patriots adjusted well in the second half and the Jags didn't
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Jags have no Tom Brady. Buddy of mine called it at half. I doubted Brady there for awhile. The Jag D was looking ferocious.

I really wasn't pulling for either team until half. Thought it would be kind of great thing to see Brady bring the Pats back without Gronk.

Got sick of all the shit talking the Jags D was doing during the week. Did they forget who they were playing? Glad to see Ramsey have to eat his words.
Richie
MVP

Otis Day wrote:Jags have no Tom Brady. Buddy of mine called it at half. I doubted Brady there for awhile. The Jag D was looking ferocious.

I really wasn't pulling for either team until half. Thought it would be kind of great thing to see Brady bring the Pats back without Gronk.

Got sick of all the shit talking the Jags D was doing during the week. Did they forget who they were playing? Glad to see Ramsey have to eat his words.
I believed Brady would bring them back, right up until they were facing that 3rd and 18. That was right after the Lewis fumble too, and it just began to look like maybe they'd never get it going. I was looking at the clock and going "Holy shit... I think Jacksonville has it".

As I said that out loud, Brady hits Amendola over the middle for 20. I thought to myself; "Yeah, that's about right. Brady marches down the field here. Bortles goes three-and-out. Brady marches again."

And... wah-lah
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Richie wrote:
Otis Day wrote:Jags have no Tom Brady. Buddy of mine called it at half. I doubted Brady there for awhile. The Jag D was looking ferocious.

I believed Brady would bring them back, right up until they were facing that 3rd and 18. That was right after the Lewis fumble too, and it just began to look like maybe they'd never get it going. I was looking at the clock and going "Holy shit... I think Jacksonville has it".

As I said that out loud, Brady hits Amendola over the middle for 20. I thought to myself; "Yeah, that's about right. Brady marches down the field here. Bortles goes three-and-out. Brady marches again."

And... wah-lah

the Jags really screwed the pooch in the 4th quarter ... they had the opportunity for a stake-in-the heart kind of drive but just couldn't step up and do it ... not getting any points after that fumble recovery was when I was thinking they were giving it away ... no excuse for an anemic 3 and out after that turnover

after that it became the Tom Brady show ... different team, different situation, but same Brady ... and same eventual result
George Carlin
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

my hero brett kollmann doing his thing, talking about the jag's coaching in the nfc championship game. good stuff!

[video][/video]
bearsfaninaz
Head Coach

RustyTrubisky wrote:my hero brett kollmann doing his thing, talking about the jag's coaching in the nfc championship game. good stuff!

[video][/video]
Yeah that coaching was very John Foxish.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

RustyTrubisky wrote:my hero brett kollmann doing his thing, talking about the jag's coaching in the nfc championship game. good stuff!

[video][/video]

that was very well done

ESPN should fire everybody and just feature this guy for NFL highlights / info
George Carlin