Urlachers's crazy, ex-baby mama suing him.

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Otis Day
Hall of Famer

Bitch wants $125 million!! He was never real bright when it came to the ladies.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bri ... li=BBnbfcL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
wab
Mod

Oh she cray.
malk
Head Coach

It's his hair, people suddenly think he was more successful now.
"I wouldn't take him for a conditional 7th. His next contract will pay him more than he could possibly contribute.".

Noted Brain Genius Malk, Summer 2018.

(2020 update, wait, was I right...)
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

remember when the Bears drafted him? solid multi-talented athlete, married to his childhood sweetheart, and applause all around for every aspect of the selection

then he ditches his childhood sweetheart for a whirlwind tour of the land of STD's with Paris Hylton ... then his hookups with paid women of the evening ... and then, the wrong one - psycho lady ... and he didn't bother to suit up before going into a full between the sheets scrimmage with her

and now, he just might lose all the hair he regained as he goes through this latest mess

I never get these high profile guys and their refusal to use condoms
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
Wounded Bear
MVP

Boris13c wrote:remember when the Bears drafted him? solid multi-talented athlete, married to his childhood sweetheart, and applause all around for every aspect of the selection

then he ditches his childhood sweetheart for a whirlwind tour of the land of STD's with Paris Hylton ... then his hookups with paid women of the evening ... and then, the wrong one - psycho lady ... and he didn't bother to suit up before going into a full between the sheets scrimmage with her
Yeah, that's troubling. Everyone knows to strap a helmet on before blitzing the A gap.
The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

Wounded Bear wrote:
Boris13c wrote:remember when the Bears drafted him? solid multi-talented athlete, married to his childhood sweetheart, and applause all around for every aspect of the selection

Yeah, that's troubling. Everyone knows to strap a helmet on before blitzing the A gap.
I'll never understand it. All that hard work. The risk of CTE. A short but lucrative career. And then he doesn't wear a rubber and now he deals with this.

That suit will get tossed out of court in no time. I would be surprised if Urlacher even has $125M unless of course he invested his playing years money extremely well.
Richie
MVP

What a joke...
GSH
MVP

haha. i wouldnt open my front door to her with the chain off, let alone my pants. interesting timing though, bet the lawsuit gets thrown out without merit but still gonna damage his HOF ballot because NFL.
UOK
Site Admin

For as savvy as he is at football, Urlacher always made some dumb, typically jock-ish decisions when it came to banging strippers/etc. It's drama I would rather know less about, but this is the nature of celebrity.
Richie
MVP

UOK wrote:For as savvy as he is at football, Urlacher always made some dumb, typically jock-ish decisions when it came to banging strippers/etc. It's drama I would rather know less about, but this is the nature of celebrity.
Yeah, dude certainly has always come off as a bit of a meathead. From the women he goes after, to trying to fight UFC fighters in bars.