Garrapolo highest paid NFL player?

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Wounded Bear
MVP

Do we believe he's going to run roughshod over the league next year or do we think that some DC's going to put together an effective game-plan against him and that will serve as the league's blue print to check this guy?

I guess what I'm saying is, is he for reelz or should we putting him in the "Case Keenum, I'm not sure yet" designation?
The universe is under no obligation to make any sense to you...
Neil deGrasse Tyson
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Is anyone ever sure until they have sustained success. He has shown glimpses and the miners went from terrible to undefeated in his starts.

At least the #1 draft pick that has yet to ever play an nfl down isn’t the highest paid player in the league anymore.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Jimmy G. Is legit as fuck. I thought and still believe the Bears should have traded for him.
Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

The nice thing too about him getting 5 starts and tearing it up, the 49ers and all their cap space looks alot more appealing to free agents now than if CJ Beathard had spent the rest of the year flailing around like a dying fish.
MrPrettyBoyFancyLad
Journeyman

it's hard not to believe he's the real thing. although i've seen qb's tear it up for a while and then go sour. remember matt barkley (not to the same extent as garrapolo) looked good for a while.