Update: Pouncey signs w/ Chargers

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

southdakbearfan
Head Coach

BR0D1E86 wrote:
southdakbearfan wrote:I am pretty sure that Martin proved he was an A-1 douchenozzle all on his own.

After all the BS that went down and Incognito sitting out a year he has went to 3 straight probowls, his teammates like him and Martin got arrested for posting dumb ass threats to a school.

So count me in the "if he healthy and not super expensive I am on board with pouncey corner.
They can all be mega dicks.

I’m not sure Martin’s behavior isn’t at least partly traceable to what happened on the Dolphins. That’s not meant to excuse it in any way, but at least partially explain it.
Exactly what I meant. Lots of blame to go around in that shit show in Miami and I think leadership at the top had much to do with it all.

As far as pouncey himself it has been said he may need hip replacement by the time he is 40. So definitely an injury risk.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Signed with chargers
Moriarty
Hall of Famer

Stay Trashy, Richie

https://sports.yahoo.com/richie-incogni ... 35623.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
1999-2002: Mouth Off Sports Forum (RIP)
2002-2014: KFFL (RIP)
2014-2016: USAToday Fantasy Sports Forum (RIP)

Hello, my name is Moriarty. I have come to kill your website, prepare to die.
LacertineForest
MVP

Moriarty wrote:Image

Stay Trashy, Richie

https://sports.yahoo.com/richie-incogni ... 35623.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow...
The latest incident with Incognito comes right as teams could start looking into him as a free agent.

Incognito was already displaying strange behavior this offseason. He said in April he was retiring and told a reporter his kidneys and liver were failing. Then a couple days later he tweeted at the Bills that he would see them at the start of the offseason program. The Bills put him on the reserve/retired list, and this week they cut him when Incognito said he wanted to play again. That meant Incognito could become a free agent. The Bills cut him despite having him under contract and with a significant need on the offensive line.
Dude needs help - glad he's nowhere near Halas Hall (or any other team, for that matter).