Zay Jones of the Bills has weird, bloody meltdown

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

UOK
Site Admin

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/20/zay-jones ... ls-player/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Words can't tell the story. Weird as shit.
southdakbearfan
Head Coach

Wow, that's some crazy shit.

Too much booze, drugs, batshit crazy or a combination of all three.

Imagine your an NFL GM and you get the text "Hey, better check out TMZ, player X is on it and it ain't good."
cblaz11
MVP

Wtf....

Either he's high on something or clinically insane
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

bad acid trip?
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
cblaz11
MVP

He heard the Bills wanted to start Nathan Peterman at QB.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Crazy
Richie
MVP

If his brother wasn't there, he would have made it out onto the balcony and jumped to his death. Could have been much worse.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

So this is just a guess. There is a little science that SSRI and hallucinogens are a bad mix. They can cause psychosis type behavior. Plus Hallucinogens you never know someone's mental reality.

Now eating weed or HTC metabolize in your system different then smoking. It's much more physco active causing hallucinations. I haven't read about SSRI and edibles but possibly it has negative effects like other hallucinogens might.
Richie
MVP

mmmc_35 wrote:So this is just a guess. There is a little science that SSRI and hallucinogens are a bad mix. They can cause psychosis type behavior. Plus Hallucinogens you never know someone's mental reality.

Now eating weed or HTC metabolize in your system different then smoking. It's much more physco active causing hallucinations. I haven't read about SSRI and edibles but possibly it has negative effects like other hallucinogens might.
It's very possible that this is the case.

However - I had a friend point out that his behavior was synonymous with a lot of that associated with PCP use. Feeling invincible, ultra aggressive behavior... etc..

But I don't know... it seems that everyone surrounding the situation is keeping quiet for now.
mmmc_35
Hall of Famer

Yes it can too. PCP isn't as popular as it was at one time. I just went work the lesser evil.