B Marsh free again!

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Z Bear
MVP

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ork-giants" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This dude could end up on a record number of teams because he play, if he can pass a physical.
Atkins&Rebel
Head Coach

Maybe Marshall and Cutler can have a TV show together
I will kill you if you cut me at the knees. You will drink with me when invited and stay til I say so. We only listen to American Music. I make men nervous with just my presence. I expect an apology if you hold. I throw linemen at QB's. Believe the Lore!
UOK
Site Admin

Before anyone asks, no. The answer is no.
Otis Day
Hall of Famer

5 teams down. But, he is not a problem. Raider or Bengal material now.
G08
Hall of Famer

Every.
Single.
Team.
He has ever been on has gotten rid of him.

Every.

Single.

One.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

"Wallet white, phone is pink, case is clear, nails are clear, lips are pink – your girl LOVE 'em!"
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

UOK wrote:Before anyone asks, no. The answer is no.
Richie
MVP

Yeah... everywhere he goes. A catastrophe winds up ensuing within the locker room and players wind-up wanting to kill him. That's not a coincidence. lol

A very talented, but unstable human being. I kind of feel bad for him to be honest. It's like he wants to do the right thing, but just can't. He puts it together for a while, but always loses it.

I remember when things were coming undone in 2014 and he was going through that period of being combative in every interview. Threatening fans to fight on Twitter, nearly got physical before walking out of that interview on The Score (forget which show)... etc... I remember one day when he was filling in for the Jay Cutler show and immediately started doing that to Waddle/Silvy - who had been supportive of him. He was really incoherent too. Waddle/Silvy asked him about the locker room and he started by saying "who are you or anyone else to question me!?".

I kid you not. This eventually led to Marshall going after Waddle/Silvy and people in the live crowd - because in his words; "You guys probably drink in front of your kids!" "I listen to you! You all use profanity! How's that for an example!? Who are you to attack me!?". Waddle/Silvy were basically just like "Dude, we were just asking you what was going on. Giving you a chance to speak the player's side. Chill." lol

In that moment, I came to understand the "mental illness" aspect of Brandon. Before all of that, it was just this thing you heard him talk about. In that moment - I was literally listening to a delusional man speak.

Especially when you look up what Borderline Personality Disorder is. A big chunk of it's core is that you will always have unstable and volatile relationships. Ding-ding-ding.
Sugashane
Player of the Month

I wonder who else he will help miss the playoffs. I hope he never sees the postseason without buying a ticket.