Brandon Marshall Agrees to Contract with Seahawks

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Boris13c
Hall of Famer

Brandon Marshall Agrees to Contract with Seahawks
Veteran wide receiver Brandon Marshall will get another chance to continue his NFL career after agreeing to a deal with the Seattle Seahawks.

The contract is a one-year deal worth a maximum of $2 million, per Adam Schefter of ESPN.

Jordan Raanan and Schefter of ESPN first reported the receiver's visit to the Seahawks earlier this month, and it seems it went well.

While Doug Baldwin and Tyler Lockett should remain in key roles, the team needed another big-bodied player who can help in the red zone. Aside from the unproven Tanner McEvoy (6'6", 230 lbs), the pass-catchers on the roster are generally undersized.
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
bearsfaninaz
Head Coach

Well Seahawks are doomed
The Marshall Plan
Hall of Famer

I loved him on the Bears, but he was on the team at the wrong time. If he was on the team during the peak defense / Lovie era (especially 2006) we might win that Super Bowl or go consistently deep into the playoffs. I don't begrudge WRs for being difficult to manage or being a prima donna. That ego comes with the territory a lot of times from the self confidence. Trestman just wasn't the guy to corral somebody like that.
MrPrettyBoyFancyLad
Journeyman

i don't have a problem with Brandon Marshall at all. would have loved to have both he and Martellus Bennett last year working with our young qb. i don't see either one of those guys as being the true problem with our team during their years in Chicago.
Richie
MVP

He's head/shoulders ahead of the Bennett bros as my least favorite athlete ever. He's completely deranged and a total piece of shit.

I wish nothing but bad things for him.

When every locker room you walk into blows up into a million pieces, it MIGHT just have something to do with you. When EVERY locker room you leave, unanimously agrees that you're a total cancer... MAYBE it's the truth and you should stop blaming everyone else.

Go challenge another fan or radio host to a fight. Then, turn around lecture EVERYBODY else on parenting and morality. What a clown and a nothing that guy is.

Go attack ANOTHER woman too... What would that be? His 3rd time being implicated in that crime?

Real class act, that guy.