Winston vs Fitzpatrick

For all things Chicago Bears

Moderator: wab

Umbali
MVP

If someone has already posted this I apologize...I have not seen it.

So with Winston getting suspended the first 3 games, his first game back would be against us.

Who would you rather see?

Winston after the suspension and hopefully some rust?

or

Fitzpatrick? Normally he has a hot streak then a bad streak.

Im going to personally go with.....

Either....

I think or defense will be gelling enough at that point to put mad pressure on immobile Fiztpatrick and be able to confuse the heck out of Winston.

However I also thought we would kill the Pukers with Brett Hundley lol
Fantasy Team: Peanut Punchers
Sugashane
Player of the Month

I despise Winston so I want to see him. Regardless of rust or not, I want him covered in grass-stains and tears.
Knuckles
Player of the Month

Sugashane wrote:I despise Winston so I want to see him. Regardless of rust or not, I want him covered in grass-stains and tears.
Yeah I cannot stand him either... I live in the Tampa area and it still baffles me they picked him over Mariota. It makes sense in a way because a lot of people in Florida loved him from FSU and at the time they were blacking out a good portion of the Bucs games and management thought he would change that. But, the guy reminds me of Ray Lewis in the way that he did something bad (like rape) in college where FSU had to pay off the victim and now that he's in the NFL he preaches God like Ray did. I predicted he would get in trouble again before they drafted him (he just came across as that type of person to me and I'm a FSU fan) and here he is in trouble again. The Bucs are one of the worse franchises in sports and other than a few years with Dungy and the one with Gruden they've been horrible.

Their owners are worse than Chicago's they were going around sending people into local bars that made their living off of Bucs fans showing up on Sunday and fining them or shutting them down for playing streamed games. I just think that's FN retarded I mean how do you expect to keep what little fans you have interested in the game when they can't see them play? IMHO businesses should be exempt from blackout rules. A lot of bars closed down just because of this regardless if it was the Bucs or NFL closing them down. This went on for like 2-3 years until the Glazers finally started buying out empty seats just so they can show them on TV.

And, if you've ever been to Tampa Stadium for the first 6-7 weeks of the season it's absolutely brutal. The last time I went the entire wall by every concession stand area was filled with people being treated for heat stroke. I kept having to go to the bathroom to wet a towel down to put over my head and shoulders it was so freaking hot the towel would be dry in about 10 mins. Can't even imagine what the players feel I believe they said it felt like 118 on the field before the game. When your team sucks as bad as they did (<cough> Glennon starting for instance LOL) why would any fan want to subject themselves to that kind of environment.

To answer the question of who I want to start I'd have to agree with you I hope it's Winston and I hope his jersey is covered in dirt and blood.
”Damn -- Khalil Mack had another strip sack?” Gruden asked rhetorically, shaking his head at the Oakland Raiders assistant coaches in his midst. “Are you ... kidding me?”
BlueAndOrangeDog
Practice Squad

[quote="Knuckles"][/quote]

Yeah I cannot stand him either..... the guy reminds me of Ray Lewis in the way that he did something bad (like rape) in college where FSU had to pay off the victim and now that he's in the NFL he preaches God like Ray did.[/quoteI

I completely agree.

Sam Hurd
Brandon Marshall
Aaron Hernandez
Kellen Winslow II
Warren Sapp
The guys you mentioned

And many more... all taking turns making the sign of the cross with one hand, while committing serious crimes with the other.