View unanswered posts | View active topics

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Search for:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:29 am 
MVP

G08 wrote:
mmmc_35 wrote:
Mahomes my favorite QB in the class. He still throws off balance and trusts his arm to much. But that kid is going to be special.

He still looks so raw, really needs to clean up his mechanics but I just love his "fuck you/never say die" attitude. Kid's going to be a blast to watch.

Given how maligned this class was coming out it'll be very interesting if there are three solid starters that result from it. Obviously a long way to go before that happens but it at least looks plausible at the moment.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:32 pm 
Mod

I think in the end it's going to be a better class than people thought. Trubisky, Watson, and Mahommes look to be legit prospects. I think Kizer is a starter in the NFL, just not in Cleveland. Peterman, Beathard, and Dobbs are at least backup level guys. Kelly and Webb are still unknowns. Kaaya is kind of the odd one out...I don't think he even made it through camp.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:20 pm 
Mod

G08 wrote:
wab wrote:
Did you find yourself watching Albert Wilson in every clip?

DUDE YES!!!

I fucking paused the "tape" and looked him up because I was like who the FUCK is this kid!? My lord that short area burst and the way they kept having him run those jerk routes.

Get ready to see him in Navy and Orange :)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:21 pm 
Head Coach

I liked Wilson in the tape but I'd point out that there were multiple guys open on most plays. Nagy was killing them on the chalkboard and protection seemed to be the determining factor on a given play.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32