WAB Mock Draft - V1

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Adipost
MVP

wab wrote:I see the ODB comps for sure. Minus the douche factor.
I’ve read reports from Texas A & M people saying Kirk’s work ethic is unmatched. That’s what made Odell Beckham such a great player...

"He watched 20 times more film than any kid we had," Stewart said. "And we had to turn out the lights on him after practice because he was working the Jugs machine, just always perfecting his game."
wab
Mod

Adipost wrote:
wab wrote:I see the ODB comps for sure. Minus the douche factor.
I’ve read reports from Texas A & M people saying Kirk’s work ethic is unmatched. That’s what made Odell Beckham such a great player...

"He watched 20 times more film than any kid we had," Stewart said. "And we had to turn out the lights on him after practice because he was working the Jugs machine, just always perfecting his game."
Kirk is one of my favorite players in the draft. If the Bears were to draft him at 8, I wouldn't mind.

My "guys" are, in order:
Quenton Nelson - Is 8 too high for a guard? No, not one that can play OG and either OT spot.
Christian Kirk - CBS has him ranked as the 119th prospect. CBS is stupid.
Clelin Ferrell - I think that they should look to FA to find a guy opposite Floyd, but if that doesn't work, Ferrell would be a hell of a pick at 8.
Roquan Smith - He's not needed...right now. But I would absolutely not hate him being the pick.
Denzel Ward - I think this really depends on what happens with Fuller/Amukamara.
G08
Hall of Famer

No love for Minkah Fitzpatrick, wab?
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS

wab
Mod

G08 wrote:No love for Minkah Fitzpatrick, wab?
I think he’s gone before we pick.
G08
Hall of Famer

wab wrote:
G08 wrote:No love for Minkah Fitzpatrick, wab?
I think he’s gone before we pick.
I heard some rumblings he may fall:
Minkah Fitzpatrick was arguably the country’s most impactful defender this year, but after learning NFL teams’ grades, I’ll be surprised if he gets drafted inside the top 10 picks. NC State’s Bradley Chubb will be the first defender taken.
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS