NFL 5-round mock

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

Rusty Trombagent
Hall of Famer

crueltyabc wrote:
Hmm I was trying to say that I don't see the Saints moving down but some other team with an aging vet (Cardinals, Bengals) might do it. The Saints should definitely be faithful to their board. If there's a good QB available when they draft at 27, I think they should take him and have him sit. Lots of the Saints stars are young so it'd be a shame if they wasted years trying to find a QB after Drew retires. They'll probably wait a year, but I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't.

haha, yeah sorry, i agree with everything you said and was disagreeing with the premise of this mock. :)
46Blitz
Assistant Coach

Don't know the trade value chart thing..... but think I want more than a late 3rd for that kind of jump....

If they did something like that, I would want their 2nd rounder even if we had to throw back a 4th...
wab
Mod

It took a 3rd pick to jump one spot last year.
BR0D1E86
MVP

46Blitz wrote:Don't know the trade value chart thing..... but think I want more than a late 3rd for that kind of jump....

If they did something like that, I would want their 2nd rounder even if we had to throw back a 4th...
The trade chart can screw off. If we drop to the Saints pick I’m expecting at a minimum their third this year and probably their first next year.

I’d expect a third to drop down to about the Cardinals pick.
DaSuperfan
Crafty Veteran

If people didn't see my post before, this is what the trade is:

2018: R1.27
2018: R3.91
2019: R1

We would be getting a 1st next year as well.
Never Die Easy