I think we're going to draft this kid

College football and the NFL Draft

Moderator: wab

G08
Hall of Famer

TJ Lang (6'4", 316 lbs)... I think Angelo has a boner for this guy and I can see him being drafted to play LG or RT based on how Hiestand views his particular skillset

Here's the results of his pro day: Eighteen teams were on hand for the EMU pro-day, including Carolina Panther general manager Marty Hurney. Offensive lineman TJ Lang lit it up and is building a large buzz around him.

Lang measured 6040/316-pounds, completed 30-reps on the bench than ran his forty's in times which ranged from 5.15-to-5.19 seconds. His short shuttle was in the low 4.4-second area and Lang posted a 26.5-inch vertical jump.

Jackson Jaguar offensive line coach Andy Heck (now there's a name I haven't heard in a while :lol:) ran the workout and put Lange through a tough session of position drills. From all accounts Lange looked terrific. One source at the workout told us Lang looked "trim" at 316-pounds. A tackle at EMU, Lange did a lot of center work today and snapped for the scouts on hand.

Lang has private workouts set up with the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots. He also has visits set up with the Jaguars, Ravens and Chicago Bears.

Here's some video:

... r_embedded
9 PLAYOFF APPEARANCES IN THE PAST 35 SEASONS