The Gumble Gap`s Theory

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

ClarenceSINCLAIR
Rookie

The Gumble Gap`s theory State`s explicitly that, At any Given momen`t, 2 particle`s may be Fasten`d together using the Continu`um of Fabric. In this Case, the Space between the Particle`s is the Gap `n` the Fabric is the Gumble. Gumble Gap`s can be Use`d for many application`s, Including Scissor`s, Microscope`s, and Laser`s. Researcher`s have discover`d new Research Leading 2 the development of Macrobe`s, or as GranPappy call`s them, Gumble Gap`s. Gumble Gap`s can be use`d to discover new Theory`s, as well as Confirm old One`s. The Theory of Gumble Gap`s has actually Confirm`d some of Einstein`s old Principle`s from the 1919`s. As well, Sir Isaac Newton would be Happy 2 know that Gumple Gap`s has Validate`d many of his Theory`s. Call today to Find out what Gumble Gap`s can do for u!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
UOK
Site Admin

Can somebody explain what this is? Also I'm shedding endless tears for the reckless apostrophe abuse.
wab
Mod

It's like broken English, but typed out. Also, if there wasn't so much effort put into the font, I'd naturally assume this was a bot.
ClarenceSINCLAIR
Rookie

Gumble Gap`s was discover`d in 1949 by a French Physicis`t name`d Neal Paco. This was well Before the invention of Particle Physic`s, so Needless 2 say, His Colleague`s was not Impress`d. :sick: Fast forward 90 Year`s, `n` Gumble Gap`s still Remain, stronger than Ever. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
UOK
Site Admin

ClarenceSINCLAIR
Rookie

Say what you will but In 1733 (which, ironically, was 1 year before 1734 ), Galileo first look`d threw his Telescope. It was this Invention of the Telescope that Allow`d Galileo 2 see thing`s that u May not see Otherwise. Otherwise, u Would of seen them. Many of these Phenomena can be Attribute`d 2 Gumble Gap`s in that We can See them, but Not observe them. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: So before U Say ur Prayer`s 2nite, Remember to thank Galileo for his Telescope `n` the Theory of Gumble Gap`s. :idea:
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
wab
Mod

Look, I'm going to have to be the Mod that draws the line in the sand. You gotta explain the font/apostrophe use, or I'm going to have to go through the arduous task of editing every one of your posts from here on out...
ClarenceSINCLAIR
Rookie

wab wrote:Look, I'm going to have to be the Mod that draws the line in the sand. You gotta explain the font/apostrophe use, or I'm going to have to go through the arduous task of editing every one of your posts from here on out...
Yet another Gr8 way to use Gumble Gap`s Theorying `n` explain vis `a` vis these fantasticalable posts by me! You see the word`s are connected by the use of the apostrophe`s (the Gumble) to make the whole thing more sensible (no Gap`s). My Great Great Grandsister was an English teacher and taught me better than to right like a ****** Slob! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Last edited by ClarenceSINCLAIR on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bearsausage77
Rookie

wat

?

?

?
wab
Mod

You made me do this.
Boris13c
Hall of Famer

the Urban Dictionary has a different idea of what a gumble is ....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gumble" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:sick:
"Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things."
George Carlin
THE SPIDER
Rookie

I know this guy from a forum I used to go to LOL. Did you guys ban him forever?
UOK
Site Admin

THE SPIDER wrote:I know this guy from a forum I used to go to LOL. Did you guys ban him forever?