Lack of diversity?

Bulls, Blackhawks, Cubs/Sox, & general discussion

Moderator: wab

CRM 114
Journeyman

Sorry to bring this up but it has been bothering me for a while. It just seems like there is a lack of diversity here. Everyone is the same and if someone a little different like Mr. Sinclair comes along he's thrown over the wall. Is there a secret travel ban or something? I just wish I knew what the immigration policy here was. I'm a long time member here and I never remember the border laws being this strict.
BearDen
Journeyman

CRM 114 wrote:Sorry to bring this up but it has been bothering me for a while. It just seems like there is a lack of diversity here. Everyone is the same and if someone a little different like Mr. Sinclair comes along he's thrown over the wall. Is there a secret travel ban or something? I just wish I knew what the immigration policy here was. I'm a long time member here and I never remember the border laws being this strict.
Clarence Sinclair is a freak and an autist and should probably be cucked in jail. That Polish guy was the real victim.
BearDen
Journeyman

and not to side with crm114, anyone who knows me knows I don't like doing that, but what happened to wenzel? I saw him post an introduction post and then he dissappeared completely
UOK
Site Admin

BearDen wrote:and not to side with crm114, anyone who knows me knows I don't like doing that, but what happened to wenzel? I saw him post an introduction post and then he dissappeared completely
Wenzel was another dupe of Clarence.

Also I'm not playing anymore, so locked. Further efforts will result in further bans.

If you have issues with me, take them up via private message to my inbox and we can talk there.